Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:18 AM   #15

Ok I hate when someone has a problem and never posts back on a update. You guys were correct. Fresh water tank vent. I was sticking my hand up and feeling around and felt nothing. Removed the box and it looks like that's were it goes

1998 36ft Country Coach Magna #5499
Gillig chassis with a Detroit series 40
2002 F250 CC 7.3 PSD
mike brez is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2015, 10:11 AM   #16

Glad you found out for sure... And, thanks for closing the loop back and letting us know!!
Best,
Smitty

Old 11-13-2015, 12:19 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike brez View Post
Ok I hate when someone has a problem and never posts back on a update. You guys were correct. Fresh water tank vent. I was sticking my hand up and feeling around and felt nothing. Removed the box and it looks like that's were it goes
Thanks for getting back to us. All I can say is "I just love it when a plan comes together"!

See ya down the road
Bigd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:56 PM   #18

You better hurry up and make another post. 1,666 posts on Friday the 13th.
Today is also my sons Birthday

2002 F250 CC 7.3 PSD
Old 11-13-2015, 05:10 PM   #19

Didn't notice that!

I had a upper line supervisor once order us to submit all daily reports with a consecutive numerical number in the upper right hand corner. Several of us asked if he wanted us to start that number system on any specific number like the date and he said "any idiot knows what I mean"! So me being me I started the numbering system with 666 and went backwards! Almost a year later he was replaced with a more sensible supervisor who promptly canceled that order as a waste of time and meaningless except for the one person who went backwards from 666 thereby giving us a laugh for the day! I like to think out of the box.
Thanks for the tip Mike.
Bigd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 04:49 AM   #20

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Red face Hose to Nowhere

Quote:
Also glad you found it.....that's why we suggested to actually remove the small access to be sure. Cheap fix. Is that Joe B's old coach?? The Gillig with the Detroit is a great combination.

Fred '01 Magna
Old 11-14-2015, 10:08 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car1 View Post
Also glad you found it.....that's why we suggested to actually remove the small access to be sure. Cheap fix. Is that Joe B's old coach?? The Gillig with the Detroit is a great combination.

Fred '01 Magna

The fella that owned the coach before as far as I know was Terry. He had it on consignment in Titusville Florida at Eagles Pride. He upgraded to a Newell. I spoke to his wife before I purchased and she told me she like the CC better. I think she was blowing smoke up my a$$
2002 F250 CC 7.3 PSD
Old 11-14-2015, 10:52 AM   #22

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
The fella that owned the coach before as far as I know was Terry. He had it on consignment in Titusville Florida at Eagles Pride. He upgraded to a Newell. I spoke to his wife before I purchased and she told me she like the CC better. I think she was blowing smoke up my a$$
Maybe not.....you have a great combination and easier to troubleshoot/repair than that Newell.

Fred
Old 11-16-2015, 08:05 PM   #23

Quote:
I removed my black and gray dump valves to replace leaking blade seal and found this hose going to nowhere. Any ideas on what it's for? The only thing I can come up with is a drain for the washer/dryer pan. But it looks like it was connected to somewhere with the hose clamp and what looks like a peice of plastic broken inside of it. It's almost to clean of a cut to have broke though.

Our Country Coach has the very same hoses that act as a condensation drain for the roof mounted AC units. The large green and white hose in the background in your picture is the fresh water overflow.