Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-16-2015, 11:56 PM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Hubcap for Country Coach

I need a front hubcap for a 2007 Country Coach Tribute. Does anyone know of Country Coach parts sources, since they are no longer in business? Thanks so much.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-17-2015, 06:25 AM   #2

Try this. Remove the opposite side hubcap and look inside. If you are lucky, there will be a part number. Then Google that number and maybe Santa will bring you a new one. Make sure you get a quality replacement cap because the knockoff ones will just join the litter along the roadways after a few miles or will show rust faster than you can clean it off.

Might be best to buy two of them and replace both at the same time just incase they are a bit different from the original.

Also try large fueling stations like Pilot/Flying J or Loves. They may have replacements. Also if your coach is on Freightliner chassis check with them.

Please let us know what you find, and how you got your replacement. A lot of us will be in your position sooner or later.

Bigd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:39 AM   #3

I needed one for my mine after I had some work done and it flew off between Ct and Vt. I popped the other one off and got the number as mentioned above. Mine are Alcoa 22.5

1998 36ft Country Coach Magna #5499
Gillig chassis with a Detroit series 40
2002 F250 CC 7.3 PSD
mike brez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 07:00 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
You can order them from Country Coach in Oregon. One of mine was missing when I bought my Allure and the dealer ordered it from Country Coach. I has the CC logo embossed on it.

CC: 541.234.2167

You might also contact Kevin Waite in Junction City, OR. Kevin runs and independent RV repair business and is pretty good at finding parts for our coaches.

Kevin Waite: 541.953.6162

FYI, Country Coach has been purchased by Winnebago Industries so we are all hoping this will help to ensure continued support for those of us who own these fine coaches.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:03 AM   #5

Forgot to add the link. Product Listings - RoadPro Portal
2002 F250 CC 7.3 PSD
Old 12-17-2015, 08:34 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfleener View Post
I need a front hubcap for a 2007 Country Coach Tribute. Does anyone know of Country Coach parts sources, since they are no longer in business? Thanks so much.
bobfleener
Replacement RV "hubcaps", "wheel covers" and "wheel liners/simulators", as well as related "retaining nuts" and "lug nut caps", etc, can be found here:
https://www.dicorproducts.com/catalo.../wheel-covers/
And here: AW Direct: Towing Equipment, Work Truck Supplies & Accessories
Mel
'96 Safari
Old 12-17-2015, 12:37 PM   #7

isn't the hubcap standard truck size? mine is.
if so, you may look at craigslist in your area. like this Used heavy truck center caps
Old 12-17-2015, 03:35 PM   #8

Those would probably work. I paid $8.00 each for brand new ones at my local truck service center.

2002 F250 CC 7.3 PSD