Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #15
Thanks. Troubleshooting will be tough as it was a one-shot problem and won't reproduce, but if someone is familiar with what circumstances could throw that particular error code, that'd be helpful.

My concern is having a 'hard failure' when I'm boondocking (often 3-4 days at a time w/ no AC) and thus no 50 amp for the heat pumps, and my wife is with me (she's not quite as amused with the 'joy' of troubleshooting problems with the coach :-)). Worst case I guess is I can still fire up the diesel generator to run the heat pumps, but that doesn't always go over well at night, since both genny and heat pumps are a lot noisier tha the furnace.

It was 58 degrees in the coach when I woke up after it threw the code, I'm just happy my wife wasn't on that trip with me :-)

Skypalace is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #16
Country Coach Owners Club
Hurricane Heater

Howdy All,

If anyone is interested in installing a large fuel filter for their Hurricane, it is a Gar-Ber W11BVR-1/4 Diesel Fuel Filter Kit with 1/4" Hose Barbs. You can see one here http://www.suremarineservice.com/W11BVR-1/4.aspx.
If you need the small inline clear filter, it is a WIX 33971 or NAPA PROSELECT 23001.
Also, don't forget that there is another small air filter inside the unit housing. Looks like the Proselect with one of the barbs cut off.
If you need help, calling ITR Heat is a great place to start. They will answer questions, and sell you repair parts or maintenance kits.

01 Country Coach Affinity 42 Enclave Toad
Lilly the Raschon and Lulu the Terrier.
Bigbluedog55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #17
I was told the same thing about the (cute little air cleaner) so not likeing all the dirty air in the compartment I put a air cleaner over the hole in floor where the fresh air comes in. Its now nice and clean inside compartment and hurricane works great. good luck . Dues Paid

dues paid is offline   Reply With Quote