Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-24-2018, 07:15 PM   #1

HWH air leveling and HWH slide out controls completely dead

Hello,

Looking for some guidance with my 2002 Country Coach Magna 42.

The HWH air leveling and HWH electric slide out controls went completely dead. The HWH reset switch is lit, and will not go out after pressing. Reading my operators manual indicates the central control module may be out? The good thing is my ride height is to the travel mode.

Anybody else that has had this issue and can provide some tips would be greatly appreciated.
mhanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-24-2018, 08:10 PM   #2

Locate a post by azpete, an irv2.com member who works for HWH and freely offers his advice and recommendations. I assume you've already checked the fuse underneath the control panel.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:46 PM   #3

Hi Ray, IN,

Thank you for the reply. Yes I have checked all fuses. No luck there. I will look for the post you suggested.

Thank you.
Old 11-25-2018, 05:35 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Contact Paul Maddox. He works for HWH but provides free service through iRV2. He lives in AZ. Phone is Mobile: 602-549-3638 Work: 928-277-5567.

He called me back at 8pm Central which was 6pm his time.

He will give you info on actions to take. Richard
Old 11-26-2018, 01:35 PM   #5

Thank you for the HWH contact. Paul Promptly took my call, talked through the diagnosis and came to the conclusion that the central control module is bad. Was instructed to email HWH service to request an RGA# to have the unit sent in to be rebuilt and sent back.

I will update the progress once completed.

Thanks.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:36 PM   #6

Country Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhanson View Post
Thank you for the HWH contact. Paul Promptly took my call, talked through the diagnosis and came to the conclusion that the central control module is bad. Was instructed to email HWH service to request an RGA# to have the unit sent in to be rebuilt and sent back.

I will update the progress once completed.

Thanks.
Mhanson, I am sure glad you asked about your HWH system. My leveling system in my 2001 Intrigue quit last week. Lights out on the control. I can't find any blown fuses. My slide does work and I don't have a reset switch on the control pannel. It is good to have a person to call, thanks guys!
Bluefoot53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:44 PM   #7

Update to my HWH problem. After shipping the HWH central control module which took approximately 5 days. The next day after they received, I was notified that the unit was rebuilt and being shipped back to me. After receiving the unit, re installed and tested, it worked perfectly. Looks like they replaced the leveling circuit board with a new version, new lexan and new rubber seals. I was only charged 1/2 hour labor and shipping cost. HWH went above and beyond to take care of this very happy customer!
Fantastic customer service.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:18 PM   #8

Country Coach Owners Club
That is good news. Thanks for the update. I will give Paul a call next week.
Bluefoot53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air, hwh, leveling, slide, slide out