Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-29-2015, 01:16 PM   #1

HWH level problem

Hi,
I need help; again!

Took our 2005 country coach Enspire (new to us) on our "learning trip".
Had an awesome four and a half months in it.

Learned 'on the fly" with no damage!

We live in SE Az.
Went north to Livingston, Montana, then headed north east to North Dakota, then back to Rapid City and on to the tiny community of Plankinton SD.
We'd had intermittent issues with the levelling system.
When the jacks wouldn't retract he had no choice but open it up and look

Once he got into the panel he found all kinds of wiring hanging off the motherboard and the weight of it broke a relay off.

He soldered it but it didn't work.
All the way across country we checked shops, no help.

Anyone know of a place to buy a new motherboard for the coach?
Is there someplace to send it for repair?
We called the IDS company listed on the back of it..no help.

Thanks for any ideas or help.
bspotter1979@gmail.com
bspotter1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2015, 04:33 PM   #2

I would call this place HWH Replacement Parts - Stuart's Services I purchase a $10.00 switch from him had a problem and he spent a hour on the phone with me trouble shooting. Anything I need HWH I'm getting here.
mike brez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:07 AM   #3
Commercial Member

bspotter, stuarts is a good place for hwh parts and help. they are an excellent spot for diagnostic help.
if you know your control box number, you can order one from stuarts, or hwh. if stuarts doesnt have it on hand, and odds are he wont, he will have it drop shipped from hwh. most places dont stock control boards, because, hwh has over 1500 control boxes in all.
if you have time, you can ship your box in to hwh to be rebuilt. its a lot less than a new box.
there is about a three or four week turn around time involved. i live in paulden az, and work for hwh.
if i can be of any help with diagnostics, feel free to call me. 602-549-3638 thanks, paul maddox
i do not sell parts or solicit service work on this forum.
azpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:52 AM   #4

Thanks! I do the research for Bob; he does the calling ,etc.
I think maybe he talked to Stuarts, whoever he phoned had a 3 week backlog for phone support.

Bob Potter 707 349-2310
Old 10-30-2015, 06:24 PM   #5

I would give HWH a call. I was just there last week and they were busy but not full of coaches. They have always been great help for me. Over the years I have been there a number of times. I can only give them a A+ for on site support - I do not know about phone support however.
gbburgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #6

thank you & Bob will likely call you

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpete View Post
bspotter, stuarts is a good place for hwh parts and help. they are an excellent spot for diagnostic help.
if you know your control box number, you can order one from stuarts, or hwh. if stuarts doesnt have it on hand, and odds are he wont, he will have it drop shipped from hwh. most places dont stock control boards, because, hwh has over 1500 control boxes in all.
if you have time, you can ship your box in to hwh to be rebuilt. its a lot less than a new box.
there is about a three or four week turn around time involved. i live in paulden az, and work for hwh.
if i can be of any help with diagnostics, feel free to call me. 602-549-3638 thanks, paul maddox
i do not sell parts or solicit service work on this forum.
Paul, thank you. Bob will probably be calling on you! He spoke to Stuarts but they have 3 week back log to talk. He has tried everything and everybody, really appreciate your reply!

Tags
hwh