Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:49 PM   #15
Country Coach Owners Club
Thank you all for your help. I was very disappointed when the first time I plug my coach into a 50 amp plug is doesn't work. What are the odds, that Wolf Lodge Campground's 50amp plug would only have one leg working. Now I will plug in my coach differently and know how to test the plug if for some reason it doesn't work. Our second stop was Jantzen Beach RV park in Portland, OR. I plugged in the 50amp plug and it did take a minute or so and we were up and running. My Intrigue works like it should. Thanks again for the help.

Bluefoot53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-27-2016, 09:57 PM   #16
iRV2 No Limits Club
Originally Posted by funjnt View Post
Our won't drop in unless all the conditions are proper, voltage, ground and neutral etc. Not sure if this is your problem but my two cents on conditions.
Yep, ran into this at a friends house in Fresno. Have stayed there before and used the 20 amp setup beside the house. Tired it last year and couldn't get any power so I used another plug further away. That one connected to his shop and everytime he started his power saw or rig switched over to inverter power.
Told him about the power problem with the first plug and haven't been there since to see what was wrong.

2009 45' Magna 630 w/Cummins ISX 650 HP/1950 Lbs Ft
Charter Good Sam Lifetime Member, FMCA, SKP
RV'ing since 1957, NRA Benefactor Life, towing '05 Odyssey
Mr_D is online now   Reply With Quote