Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #1

Intellitec Energy Management System

Just got it home yesterday a new to me 2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 40ft Genoa Designer with 17500k on it. It has the Surge Guard Power Protector along with the xantrex invertor/charger monitor BOTH work the way they should
I have the built-in energy management monitors that should tells me how much power my rig is consuming, and if it gets too high, it will turn off some of the heavier loads. The intent is to automatically budget your power usage, and prevent me from tripping the campground pedestal breaker (or my main breaker.) That's all that system does, I think?
Well that system is dead no light on nothing that should have light on it even with nothing on like (AC Heat pumps Water heater) to read amps being used, I have it hooked to a 30Amp service. My brain is killing me from looking at all these books.
Any help on this would be great. Thanks
2 stroker
2 Stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #2

2 stroker - Our coach also has the power management system that cuts back so you do not trip breakers. It just seems to do it automatically though. I do not have a seperate system that I know of. It does not always work on 30 amp. Seems to on 50.

Yes, there is a lot of documentation. I have read mine many times. Mostly trying to figure out how something is supposed to operate or fix something.
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Bob View Post
2 stroker - Our coach also has the power management system that cuts back so you do not trip breakers. It just seems to do it automatically though. I do not have a seperate system that I know of. It does not always work on 30 amp. Seems to on 50.

Yes, there is a lot of documentation. I have read mine many times. Mostly trying to figure out how something is supposed to operate or fix something.
Yes you are right lots of books, my daughters monaco has the same thing as this one but they are in Fairbanks, Alaska and there coach has been put to sleep for the winter. It's just that the board is dead just no lights when I picked it up it was plugged into a 50Amp service and I seen that it was not working went to ask about it and got side tracked my falt. I pulled the 7.5 fuse and it is good when i went to replace it i could hear something clicking when installing it. Every thing on the 12v side works and the micro works cooked a cup of water. I'm out of propane but I have a problem with the water heater no hot water on 110 side. I'm lost
2 stroker
Old 01-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #4

I got it fixed. Ordered a new EMS panel board off ebay got it today plugged it in and now I have all kind of green lights and reading the amps in use, all is good
2 stroker
Old 01-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #5

2 Stroker. I also just purchased at 2006 CC Inspire 360 DaVinci floor plan with 29,000 miles.
Have you found a compressor outlet on your MH. Not the ones that allow you to dump the air, but rather one that you could use to air up a tire or whatever? I spoke with the factory and they advised there should be one on the front of the coach and one on the rear. I cannot find either.

Thanks,

fasteddie2
fasteddie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #6

Country Coach Owners Club
Fast Eddie: we have an '04 Inspire which has two strange looking collection of brass fittings in the front below the facia and on the driver' side. I guess one is for a towing air connection but I'm not sure what the other one does. Never did see any in the rear even when I had the rear mud flap off and changed the air cleaner cannister.

Hopefully somebody can jump in and offer some answers?
chuydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:58 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie2 View Post
2 Stroker. I also just purchased at 2006 CC Inspire 360 DaVinci floor plan with 29,000 miles.
Have you found a compressor outlet on your MH. Not the ones that allow you to dump the air, but rather one that you could use to air up a tire or whatever? I spoke with the factory and they advised there should be one on the front of the coach and one on the rear. I cannot find either.

Thanks,

fasteddie2
Yes there are fittings in the front and I have one in the back by the hitch. Here is a good YouTube and it will show you where it is along with alot of other stuff.

2 stroker