Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-26-2015, 02:31 PM   #1

Intellitec lighting

I have some lights not working in my recently purchased 2007 country coach inspire genoe and cannot locate the Intellitec system fuse panel. Manual says located in the wardrobe. I assumed that to be the wardrobe closet but so am coming up empty. Anyone have a suggestion?
jcb5979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-26-2015, 07:04 PM   #2

Hello,

The Intellitec system is not inside the wardrobe closet. If you have the washer/drier combo the Intellitec system is in the cabinet above left of the wardrobe closet. It's in a false wall on the left side of the upper cabinet. There should be some small screws visible that you can remove then remove the panel and what you are looking for will be visible. It's not just fuses but the Intellitec system controllers. There should be two.

As a side note, I have had problems with the lighting not wanting to come on or having a problem turning them off. To fix this I remove the switch from the wall, remove the labels so they won't be damaged, then spay some electrical contact cleaner on the switches on the back side. I then exercise the switches a numbers of times then blow out the excess cleaner with compressed air. Works every time. Some times the Intellitec system will get confused doing this and turn the wrong lights on or off. To fix this I turn off the house power (on you left as you enter the coach) and back on after the switch has been re-installed.

Welcome to Country Coach,
Old 05-27-2015, 09:04 AM   #3

I have 2007 Genoa, and the fuse panel is located in the left side of the wardrobe behind a false wall. There are four screws that hold a flat cover panel that is the same color as the wall. You will have to remove the screws in order to get to the Intellitec fuse panel located behind the cover panel.

Barney- thanks for the info on the switches. My water pump used to work from the switch inside, but all the sudden stopped working. I have to go outside to the plumbing bay and turn the switch on and off there.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:37 AM   #4

Greg,

The inside water pump switch works through the Intellitec controller. The outside switch does not. That tells me you have a problem with one of the Intellitec controllers.

Have you have a chance to get to the controllers yet, if so what have you found? Replacement controllers are expensive and not easy to find. If you would like to Private Message me with your email I have a couple of pdf files with info on the system.

I found one on Ebay a while back. The part number is 00-0920-000. It's called an RV Smart Fuse Block.

Contact Intellitec
Old 05-27-2015, 11:52 AM   #5

Thanks for the info Barney- I have sent you a pm.

Greg
Old 05-27-2015, 10:13 PM   #6

Country Coach Owners Club
My water pump would not turn on from the Intellitec system, only outside bypass switch. I found the 10A fuse on the water pump circuit blown on the intellitec control board.

Hope this helps,
Brian
Towr: 2007 Country Coach Allure 470 - 37 Sunset Bay Cummins 400 ISL, Coach #31563
Toad: 2016 F150 King Ranch - 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Supercrew (curb weight 4,775 lbs)
Toad: SOLD 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee (yes, it has a Hemi) (curb weight 4,720 lbs)
BrianGlenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpete1961 View Post
I have 2007 Genoa, and the fuse panel is located in the left side of the wardrobe behind a false wall. There are four screws that hold a flat cover panel that is the same color as the wall. You will have to remove the screws in order to get to the Intellitec fuse panel located behind the cover panel.

Barney- thanks for the info on the switches. My water pump used to work from the switch inside, but all the sudden stopped working. I have to go outside to the plumbing bay and turn the switch on and off there.
Thanks I found the panel in the wardrobe closet. Now I have another question? The switch that is not working when depressed will light the green light on the Intellitec panel for a moment. Does this indicate a switch problem? Thanks for your help.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:02 AM   #8

There are a number of LED's on the circuit board. There should be 6 of them along side of the large white connector. Each will turn on when the corresponding circuit is on, such a light being on. There two more, one shows when a signal is being received from a switch. This one should stay lit as long as the switch is depressed.

Can you tell me which LED you are talking about?
Old 05-30-2015, 08:56 AM   #9

Thanks Barney it turned out to be a blown fuse. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Tags
light