Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:29 PM   #15
Country Coach Owners Club
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
.................So, does it only come on when the patio/entry door light is on?

2002 Country Coach Intrigue
dons2346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-15-2015, 09:01 AM   #16
Door handle light

Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
Ok folks, my lighted handle never worked. I replaced the acrylic rod (mine was crazed) when we first got the coach and just forgot about the light.

Now the last time we used the coach, the light would come on intermittently... just a few seconds at a time. Enough to make me want to fix it properly. So, does it only come on when the patio/entry door light is on?
Sounds like you have a loose wire or the bulb is messing with you....mine has a socket....flat based bulb...3.5 watts.? It should come on with the patio...over the door light......really looks nice when lit........

daryl989mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 05:06 PM   #17

Just took my light/grab bar off to be sure of the size of the light in it. I ordered 2 from Amazon as it was the same as one of the earlier post..THANKS
nkgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 04:49 PM   #18
Originally Posted by BrianGlenn View Post
In my Country Coach mine looked like this, and I replaced the whole piece, rather than solder in a new led light into the simple circuit board (has resister in circuit).

Amazon Replacement Handle light

Hope this helps,
this is what mine looks like on a 2006 Fleetwood Flair. I ordered it from ARG for $12 (plus shipping)...so it looks like Amazon is the better choice. Live an learn! I have one frozen screen in the top handle. Anyone have a better suggestion than an impact driver to get it out?

tom2500 is offline   Reply With Quote

ace, door, light, replace, replacement