Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:58 PM   #1
Looking for my color code!

I would like to fix a boo boo on my coach and have a friend that can do it. He said he needs the color code to match the existing color. I sent a message to CCC last week with no response! Anybody know how to get the codes?

RJ Perry
North Tustin, CA
2004 Country Coach Intrigue
RJPerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #2
mine is on the inside of my bathroom cabinet door . But Country Coach will send them to you too

Bill Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:23 PM   #3
Don't know how experienced a painter your friend is but chances are the paint on an 04 coach has "changed" considerably over the years. Think I would go with a computer scanned match of the current color on the affected door and go for a match that way......
Old Scout
2003 40' MDTS
Garden Ridge, Texas
Old Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:27 PM   #4
Country Coach Owners Club
I agree with Old Scout, if you want a good color match.
2005 Country Coach Inspire Quad Slide
C9-400 Kitty Kat, '08 Jeep Commander
Escapee #27953, FMCA #12697, Good Sam Life Mbr.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:36 PM   #5
Winnebago Owners Club
X3 on having a computer scan to determine the color now after 12 years of sun fade. If possible just remove a compartment door, fuel door, etc. that has the color you want matched and go to an automotive paint supplier, this will save you driving the whole rig there.
2012 Journey 40U (Our Incredible Journey)
2008 Dodge Dakota
2004 Subaru Baja
D Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:18 PM   #6
Country Coach Owners Club
If you have the "box of books" that came with the coach, the paint code will be in there however.................it won't do you much good because of the aged paint as stated above. Get a computer match and don't let your friend do it. If the paint doesn't match and he does the paint, you are stuck with it. If you hire the job done, then the paint shop is on the hook for the mismatched paint.

2002 Country Coach Intrigue
dons2346 is offline   Reply With Quote