Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #1

Well after much emotional turmoil I can officially join a members group . Did an introduction on the new members forum . I really do not have any questions at this point but I know many have owned multiple CC and so any advice or concerns are greatly appreciated . So what we ended up with 1992 Sedona 36' 3116/ 4 speed Allison , Seems to be pretty much equipped like most CC of this Era .
60,000 mi.
Under 300 on generator
I believe every piece of factory documentation along with all manuals from all O&M suppliers are still in the binders,I also have all factory wiring diagrams and piping with parts lists . If anyone needs any of this let me know as I am near having it all scanned into a Dropbox account . Over all the coach is very clean and seems to of had exceptional care . I have been completely going through all systems one by one and have yet to come up with many repair or preventative items . In the 1000 mi. I have put on it , it has been a total joy and our two boys love it (1 .5 and 7 ) .
I appreciate any advice and am excited to be part of this forum and have really loved discovering CC from many of the posts here. Thanks Jer and Marcy A few pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2721935982.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	44391   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1469442460.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	900.3 KB
ID:	44392  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	44395  

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
laj

best advice I can give you is take your 2 Boys and go have fun. Something they will never forget.

Old 08-19-2013, 04:56 AM   #3

Country Coach Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Congrats from another CC Owner. We love ours as I'm sure you will as well. have a great time with the kids and DW!
FMCA #F431170, GS #822128658, Escapees SKP #112655
2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Class B
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Medico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #4

Congratulations! The coach looks nice--I like the paint job--so much nicer than the dark colors on the newer coaches. Remember Country Coach can check your coach out from nose to tail for a reasonable fee, and they have great customer service.
Peralko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #5

We have a 92 Magna, I did not know they made them so different, looks really good,
Still has the same " Hockey stick " stripe on the side as ours,
Those kids will have a blast, my best childhood memories are of traveling and camping,
1992 Country Coach Magna 300 hp Cummins 4 speed Allison, 113,000 miles, Coach #4904.."Ramblin'" Rosie
benford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #6

Welcome to CC ownership. I second the service at the factory if you can get to that area. We just had work done in Junction City a few weeks back and they did a very good job. I like the light colors on your coach. I hate the new black or nearly black ones on the new coaches. We have a light colored coach too and get many comments on the colors. You will too. There is something about the looks of coaches like yours that I think is really appealing.
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #7

Thanks to all . We have really been enjoying it hard to stay home . I have debated trying to get it over to CC but just not in the cards this fall . But not necessarily a bad thing might give me time to recognize things that I would like repaired . Thus far we have put approx. 1600mi. On it and I have only found a few wiring issues coming into the rear switch run box ( mounted above muffler???) , 3 bulbs , 2 outside storage pin switches , leaky lower radiator manifold , hydraulic hose starting to fray on frame and leaky passenger hub seal. So overall not bad in my book . Most of my time spent has been on the main systems of the coach but do have plans to give the exterior a good detailing this winter ( caulk ,cleanup the paint in a few spots , replace all the galvanized screws on exterior brackets with stainless , polish all the aluminum ) basically just clean it up as best as it can be . Again a big thanks to all I have lurked and searched many of your posts and they have been very helpful .

I do have one questions the Hadley's sound fantastic but is there anyway to turn them up ?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #8

What is a Hadley?
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:11 AM   #9

Country Coach Owners Club
No apparent volume adjustment on my Hadley's. Perhaps installing a bigger compressor would work.

In the past 65,000 miles mine have only been used about 5 times. Mostly to figure out why they did not work.
1995 CC Magna #5280
C8.3L 300hp Cummins, 31,000lbs
deandec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:09 PM   #10

Yea I think right now they are more of a novelty , but man my kids sure think they are cool . Den I'm sure mine have been used more than 5 times but do not think any have been on the road . Don't think I will pursue any change unless it was a "turn this valve " kinda deal . Again thanks
Old 05-04-2014, 02:15 PM   #11

I own a Country Coach Model 36' PDCD "SEDONA." What I see from your post and pictures inside and outside is that my coach would probably have the same manuals. I would be very, very happy if I could find a copy.
Thanks in advance Sammy Horner