Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:59 AM   #29
I had mixed feelings about the 37' with Tag. That loss of rear basement to allow the Tag on a 37' is a bit harder to take then on a 40-45' coach!

But I talked with an owner of a similar rig, and he confirmed the ride and handling were great - and he preferred the handling over the space. He had added Road Kings to the rear, new SP3 generation Koni Adjustable to the front set to 4 position. And, on a strange coincidence, he had added the Super Steer Motion Control (MCU's) front and rear, after reading a post form a guy on the Yahoo User Group - turned out it was my post from when I had added them to our 40'.

His name was Todd, and last I heard form him about 2 years ago - he had just bought a nice used 40' Newell!

Enjoy your coach when you get it, and if you find you have any problems carrying the quantity of wine you desire. Just send me a PM, for a small amount of spoilage - I'll gladly help carry some of your vino!!!! (Say 50/50 ration should cover it!!!)

Best to all, have fun, be safe,

Roo II is our 04 Country Coach Allure 40'
OnDRoad for The JRNY! Enjoy life...
Smitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #30
Mid Atlantic Campers
looking back I think and husband and I would have or should have done more research about the dealer we bought from. Our dealership where we purchased ours was not helpful and somewhat negligent regarding the safety of the MH we bought.

We ended up filing a complaint with the state police over a faulty inspection after we had a huge repair bill for work done on our suspension system. I guess some dealers are more reputable

1997 Safari Trek
onespotleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:01 AM   #31
I wanted a Allure 470 Sunset Bay from the first day I saw and I will never look back.

Wally & Elta Mae
2007Allure 470 #31535

Wally & Elta Mae
2007 Allure 470 #31535
wfalch is offline   Reply With Quote