Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:40 AM   #1

Smile OMC Visit

Visited OMC yesterday and once again the work was excellent. Regarding issues with contacting OMC. I spoke to Matt Carr who shared two things with me. The area was subjected a service provider interruption. My guess it was a fiber optic cable. The other issue was bandwidth for the web service, bandwidth was increased and the issue has been resolved.

2007 Allure 470 Sunset Bay #31535
wfalch is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2016, 04:03 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I never heard from them so called a couple of days ago. The lady with whom I spoke said I needed to schedule my appointment at least 3 -4 weeks before we arrive in the area.

'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:58 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
I never heard from them so called a couple of days ago. The lady with whom I spoke said I needed to schedule my appointment at least 3 -4 weeks before we arrive in the area.
3-4 weeks isn't bad this time of year. If you can wait until November/December you can get in pretty quick. If I need anything done, I usually get it done on my way south the latter part of November.
Old 07-15-2016, 07:15 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dons2346 View Post
3-4 weeks isn't bad this time of year. If you can wait until November/December you can get in pretty quick. If I need anything done, I usually get it done on my way south the latter part of November.
She said they were very busy now but could not really say what it might be like in October. We can't stay that far west into November since we have to make our way back home to VA before the weather gets nasty.

I may still use the folks at CC since I was very pleased with their work previously. In either case, I plan to call for an appointment at least one month out.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:01 AM   #5

"I may still use the folks at CC since I was very pleased with their work previously."

Don't you mean Winnebago?
Old 07-16-2016, 07:49 AM   #6

It is my understanding that Jim Cooley does the scheduling. I also heard that a rally was in "town" and might have made for a busy.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:46 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dons2346 View Post
"I may still use the folks at CC since I was very pleased with their work previously."

Don't you mean Winnebago?
For sure but I would hope the Doug Beaudry and his team of techs are still there. I do know that Winnebago has said they will now service CC's at the factory in Forest City, IA. I plan to call them and see what their set up is now.
Old 07-17-2016, 08:59 AM   #8

I was told by one of the telephone service guys at Country Coach in JC that there are several of the CC service people back here in Forest City IA during the Grand National Rally time.

They still say Country Coach when you call them in Junction City.
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 09:31 AM   #9

Had work done by "Country Coach" tat he end of the May. The service center is on 4th Ave. Eric did the balance etc. at the 1st Ave Location. Eric told me that he has been informed that they are building him a shop across the street on 1st Ave. I talked to Doug and Scott.
Old 07-17-2016, 02:04 PM   #10

We stopped by the service facility on 4th street. I was told Doug Beaudry is now in charge of the Winnebago/CC service department.
Peralko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:07 PM   #11

Talked to Vern at CC this past week, sounds like he may be taking the servicing and diagnosis questions that Doug was taking. He recently moved over from OMC.

Purchased parts and had service done at CC, they always give me a call back in a reasonable time, and never do I feel like they are in a rush during the conversation. Vern spent almost 20 min with me this past week discussing my air system that may still possibly be over cycling.

I would have no problem with either CC or OMC.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum