Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Smile Part numbers for 2004 Inspire

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this site and looks like its a very good site for the Country Coach owners.

Been working on the 2004 Inspire and want to get everything up to date on maintenance. I have the manual but all the part numbers are CC numbers.

I called Bendix and they could cross reference CC numbers on the Air Dryer parts. In case someone needs them for a Bendix AD-IP Dryer, Desiccant Cartridge #065624 or refurbished 109493, Purge Valve Assembly #800404 and Delivery Port Check Valve #109494.

Does anyone have a Coolant Filter number that cross reference CC number 21497-14 and where to purchase and price?

Also need Hydraulic Reservoir Filters numbers that cross reference CC number 15454-7 and where to purchase and price?
What type and weight Hydraulic fluid is in the current system?

I know I seen the air filter somewhere but can't find the number now. What is the air filter number on CC number 31131, where to get it and how much?

Sorry to make this first post so long and thanks in advance on any information you can help me on.
thunder2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #2

Call your local NAPA store

They can cross just about any filter, the original were OEM labeled by usual filter makers, they should be able to cross just about any of them.
TQ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:45 AM   #3

Country Coach Owners Club
I'm sure you can get a cross reference once you establish who the manufacturer is. The problem with that is you have to tear everything down and then find and wait to get the parts. Sometimes your coach could be down a couple of weeks.

I maybe thought someone would have the numbers already for the ones I listed above. That way I can order them and get them in and work at my timetable to do the maintence

I did find the Hydraulic Reservoir Filters numbers that cross reference CC number 15454-7, looks like Nelson #84220A is the correct number, Ryder has them for 8.43 ea. and you need 3. Also they list a number Nelson #87610A at 18.15 ea. I will have to find out the difference.

All information appreciated.
thunder2004 is offline   Reply With Quote