Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-29-2015, 09:46 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Smitty77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Over the next hill, around the next curve...
Posts: 3,303
krazykiller - Sorry to see you leaving the ranks of CC!

I will point out to anyone looking for a coach under 40'. That this combo of CC Magna quality build, being a 37' with tag, and having the very mature CAT C12 455 (as with the ISM of that era, a well sorted out engine) meaning you never have to say sorry while passing people climbing hills! Is a very unique combo. Very few coaches of this quality, with that power source, with the stability and extra CCC of a tag - are every available.

If we were ready to downsize below 40', this would be a coach I'd go take a real close look at as far as livability from our personal perspective's. (And that is important, as fine as the coach maybe, and grins by the miles with that power source - if the coach interior does not match your needs for living, it's still not a bargain.) (And to be clear, this is on any coach of any size, and is all very personal. What my wife and I like, may not be what someone else likes - and that is OK.)

Good luck ahead,
Smitty
__________________

__________________
Roo II is our 04 Country Coach Allure 40'
OnDRoad for The JRNY! Enjoy life...
Smitty77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
Mr_D's Avatar
 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 28,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
krazykiller - Sorry to see you leaving the ranks of CC!

I will point out to anyone looking for a coach under 40'. That this combo of CC Magna quality build, being a 37' with tag, and having the very mature CAT C12 455 (as with the ISM of that era, a well sorted out engine) meaning you never have to say sorry while passing people climbing hills! Is a very unique combo. Very few coaches of this quality, with that power source, with the stability and extra CCC of a tag - are every available.

If we were ready to downsize below 40', this would be a coach I'd go take a real close look at as far as livability from our personal perspective's. (And that is important, as fine as the coach maybe, and grins by the miles with that power source - if the coach interior does not match your needs for living, it's still not a bargain.) (And to be clear, this is on any coach of any size, and is all very personal. What my wife and I like, may not be what someone else likes - and that is OK.)

Good luck ahead,
Smitty
Good info as usual Smitty!
__________________

__________________
2009 45' Magna 630 w/Cummins ISX 650 HP/1950 Lbs Ft
Charter Good Sam Lifetime Member, FMCA, SKP
RV'ing since 1957, NRA Benefactor Life, towing '14 CR-V
Mr_D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 10:59 PM   #45
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Upland, CA
Posts: 12
Price of coach

What is your best price today? Sixe of bed?
Thanks, John Burns
__________________
TradewindsJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:46 PM   #46
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Janesville Wi
Posts: 36
Well been doing some upgrading to the coach. New foglights and headlights for the coach. the new headlights are able to take hid bulbs but I haven't found a kit that I want to put in it as most are junk china kits and im not doing all the work for cheap stuff. I'm also getting ready to take it to the paint shop for them to shoot the front end to get rid of and the stone chips and put on a front cover either plexi glass or some thing to protect it so no more stone chips.
Still trying to sell the coach but no reason to keep it up to date and taking care of it and gives me something to do.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150825_175845_resized.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	105107   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150825_175913_resized.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	105108  

__________________
krazykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 01:57 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
Country Coach Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Gaithersburg, Md
Posts: 134
I switched from CRT TV to a 40 inch Samsung LED TV, love the relatively large screen and HD picture. I paid to have this done by a professional installed so it wasn't cheap but results are outstanding. Looks like an original installation.
__________________
Ray Herron
CntryCoachRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 01:15 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
FlyFishinRVr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: NorCal
Posts: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by CntryCoachRV View Post
I switched from CRT TV to a 40 inch Samsung LED TV, love the relatively large screen and HD picture. I paid to have this done by a professional installed so it wasn't cheap but results are outstanding. Looks like an original installation.
Mind posting a picture of the new TV install? Curious where you put it on such a small coach.....

Thanks! :thumb
__________________
FlyFishinRVr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:00 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Country Coach Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Gaithersburg, Md
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinRVr View Post
Mind posting a picture of the new TV install? Curious where you put it on such a small coach.....

Thanks! :thumb
We have it in the middle of the overhead dash cabinets. I haven't figured out how to post a picture on this forum using my cell phone. Can you tell me how to do that?
__________________
CntryCoachRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:37 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
Country Coach Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Gaithersburg, Md
Posts: 134
Trying to attach the photo of the TV.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	111270  
__________________
Ray Herron
CntryCoachRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:54 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
Country Coach Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Gaithersburg, Md
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinRVr View Post
Mind posting a picture of the new TV install? Curious where you put it on such a small coach.....

Thanks! :thumb
Are you able to see the photo?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	111271  
__________________
Ray Herron
CntryCoachRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:25 AM   #52
Member
 
FFaust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 43
Yes, it's fine.
__________________
Francois
FFaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:50 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
FlyFishinRVr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: NorCal
Posts: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by CntryCoachRV View Post
Are you able to see the photo?
I can Ray, thank you!

It looks nice. Your installer did a good job.
__________________

__________________
FlyFishinRVr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2001 34' Alpine Coach help 4day Alpine Coach Owner's Forum 11 03-12-2014 02:39 PM
Country Coach go49ers Country Coach Owners Forum 4 02-18-2014 07:07 PM
2005 Country Coach Inspire or 2005 Travel Supreme Envoy? Captainkoop Class A Motorhome Discussions 10 12-22-2013 10:48 PM
RV of the Year Awarded to Thor Motor Coach Class A RUV Motorhomes DriVer RV Industry Press 0 12-12-2013 01:00 PM
Country Coach Service Center Oregon olyshed Country Coach Owners Forum 36 11-15-2013 11:47 AM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.