Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-02-2018, 11:41 AM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Premier RV Service experience?

Has anyone who uses Premier RV for service over the years notice any changes in quality of service since Jim Cooley moved there from OMC? Thank You
pumper9x9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #2

I was at Premier the first week of May. This was the first time I met Jim and he seemed like a nice chap. I left the coach with them for 9 days and they managed to get through my list. At the end when I went to depart I only had one problem that occurred and they resolved that within a few hours. All said it was my 2nd time back to Premier for service and it was about the same.
2-Nickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 04:07 PM   #3

We've been taking our coach to Premier since we bought it there in April of 2014. Service has been uniformly good during that time. Jim seems to be an asset to the shop. They're not cheap but I don't mind paying for quality work.
They are always busy and it pays to have your task list done and reviewed with them well in advance of your desired appointment. This is not like a new-car dealership with a supply chain of parts and supplies. They have to track down and procure many of the parts needed for our coaches which have not been made for what, 8-9 years? Ours is 17 years old.
In July I made an appointment for this coming October 10th to have a Trav'ler and Razar installed. Speaking of parts, Gary does not care if you bring your own and to that point, they are supplying the Trav'ler and I'm supplying the Razar. We also supply the CAT brand filters purchased on eBay for preventative maintenance on the engine.
We could not be happier with the service.

FWIW
Dave & Cathy, 2002 Country Coach Affinity, 42', #6103, CAT C12, Sold - Retired From RV'ing, Linux Mint
CoCoDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:23 AM   #4

Pumper9X9:

It appears that Jim Cooley is in your crosshairs. Are you seeking discovery in preparation for a lawsuit? Regardless I would like to know why you have posted two threads asking about Jim Cooley.

Thank you for responding,

'97 Country Coach Intrigue
BRex45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 02:59 PM   #5

I have been pleased with Premier RV's service both pre and post Jim.
2007 42' Country Coach Intrigue #12149 CAT C-13, 2014 SRX, Roadmaster Sterling, SMI AirForceOne
FMCA, Good Sam, CCFI, CCI, NWCC
CarlAda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:26 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRex45 View Post
Pumper9X9:

It appears that Jim Cooley is in your crosshairs. Are you seeking discovery in preparation for a lawsuit? Regardless I would like to know why you have posted two threads asking about Jim Cooley.

Thank you for responding,
Nope. I liked Jim at OMC and was wondering if there has been a change in service between either place since he's moved.
pumper9x9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:19 AM   #7
hrw

I met Jim in April, have been a regular customer since I bought my Coach from them in 2013. I like them, they do make a sincere effort. Gary has always been my fav. Jim could work his way in over time.
hrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:09 PM   #8

Forest River Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to nacimiento Send a message via MSN to nacimiento Send a message via Yahoo to nacimiento
We followed Jim from OMC to Premier. Just had our Allure worked on with a list of 8 items. We stayed in the coach at night and during the day, they did what I wanted and finished 2 days early!

Our communication is with Jim only so far. He is courteous and thorough. We will return.
nacimiento is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service