Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-07-2016, 04:57 PM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Production Numbers

Hi Gang:

In checking with Country Coach, they provided me the following production numbers for our style of DP:

2008 - 2010 Allure 470 Crane Prairie

2008 18 units (Late model arrival)
2009 18 units (Our unit is an early 2009 build #31688)
2010 1 unit (Maybe 2 units this year, but confirm)
2016 1 unit (Bob Lee prototype)

Total of 38 units

They did not have any other information such as the optional interior choices. We have the unusual dining room table that is the fixed single post that comes out from the couch. This is our preference and took a while seeking out a seller that had one of these.

Does anyone have any other details on this DP and floorplan? Thanks in advance for the for information!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zz.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	138328  

TonySheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-04-2016, 12:09 PM   #2

Seen you post on Crain Prairie's. We have the 2010 model 480 with CC#31727. Was told by the factory that it was the last one built and delivered.
It was a custom build for some folks in Minnesota and we lucked out and got it when it was 3.5 years old. Was also told there was only one built in 2010 - so this must be the one. I can give you more info on it if you would like to contact me. To be sure, it's a great coach, wouldn't trade it for anything.

Old 10-06-2016, 06:01 PM   #3

Hi Jeff:

Thanks for the information. I was able to confirm that one 2010 was produced (Yours), but only a maybe on the second one as no documentation was available from CC. I going to assume that they did not produce a second 2010.

We also very happy with our 2009. I think this will be our last MH as it meets all of our requirements. We are going to attend the SWCC New Year Eve rally and the FMCA rally in 2017. maybe we can see you there!

Tony.
Old 11-26-2016, 12:16 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to mrschwarz
Tony: I am looking at the same year/model with the same layout. Have encountered any issues? What did you come from? Still have the same opinion?
Old 11-27-2016, 10:41 AM   #5

Greetings MrSchwartz.

We love our 2009 CC CP. We waited until we could find a solid used unit and that took 8 years. The layout needed to be precise. They build less than 40 of these versions so it took a while. We also passed up a few along the way as we could not afford the asking price until now.

Our MH cost $530,000 new. They were not inexpensive. Once we made the purchase from the original owner via a dealer I drove it back to CC in Oregon for a bumper to bumper inspection. We view this DP as an investment and plan to keep it at least 10 years. That said we expected to spend some money on updates and repairs.

While at CC in Oregon we did spend some dollars on baseline maintenance, replaced a bad bell crank in the IFS and made the PTO wet. Your PTO operates the steering and cooling pumps. A critical component.

Updated all of the AV to HD smart TVs with HDMI cables with a new HD dish, basement freezer and BBQ grill etc etc.

With over $50K in upgrades and mods we this our DP is what we wanted and what will meet our needs until 2025. In total from the purchase and the upgrades we are still under $200K. You cannot purchase a 45ft MH today under $300K with the same quality fit and finish.

Winnebago purchased all of CC and more importantly the service and parts division. While I do not think CC will return with a Dynamax Chassis, we will still get parts and service for now. That's a good thing.

If you are in a position to buy a CC CP under $200K. Buy it. You may never see another DP with that floor plan at that price. Good luck! Check in anytime for Q&A. I'm becoming an expert one repair at a time! LOL.

p.s. I will be at the SWCC rally in Palm Springs CA for New Year. Hope you can make it.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:59 AM   #6

I downloaded a brochure for the 2009 Allure, including the Crane Prairie a few years ago. It should still be out there on the net.
BTW the 2016 Crane Prairie is a Ron Lee prototype, not a Bob Lee prototype. Ron Lee financed the coach with his own money. Bob Lee had nothing to do with it.

Peralko is offline   Reply With Quote