Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #1

Production numbers for 32 foot non slide country coach

I am looking for a 32 foot Country Coach non slide, year from 97 to 2003. Is there any way to determine how many were produced for each of these given years? I am noticing that there are more of the longer C/C on the used market as compared to the 32 foot coaches, just trying to determine my chances of finding one.
Any help appreciated.

Dennis
suzygirl2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-06-2018, 01:58 PM   #2

Damon Rapozos, see previos post.
2007 Allure 470 Sunset Bay #31535
wfalch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 07:35 PM   #3

Well here is one with 2 slides
Kenai Coach 2003 Country Coach Intrigue 32' Venture

Here is one with 1 slide.
Kenai Coach 2002 Country Coach Intrigue 32'

2 stroker
2 Stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:42 AM   #4

Damon would be a good person to contact about this. And he has connections on coaches that may never be advertised. So possibility he'd be able to locate one for you.

Higher end CC's, Foretravels and other SOB's below 34' - usually have proud owner's when it comes to pricing!

Good luck on your search,
Smitty
Smitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:13 AM   #5

Country Coach Owners Club
"Higher end CC's, Foretravels and other SOB's below 34' - usually have proud owner's when it comes to pricing!"

Yup, and they get it too!
Old 07-09-2018, 07:34 PM   #6

Owned a 2002 32' CC, double slide 10 years ago. Great little coach, really well built, dependable and performed really well, BUT. The but comes come from the short wheel base. You are constantly, and I mean constantly adjusting the steering wheel. Short drives fine, long drives very tiring. Hendersons work on it twice and I even put on those expensive Road King shocks. It got better, but Robert said it was never going to be very good. It was just two short a wheelbase. The 34 is better and the 36 is much better still. Use it for short weekend trips and it will work great. Drive it cross country, you'll be hate'n it after 4 days. Oh, that little 32, I could park it anywhere, and it turned on a dime and could really weave between the trees in a campground.
Willee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:51 PM   #7

Terry at Kenai Coach in Junction City, OR has 4 32' coaches right now. One is non slide.

Bill
aksafariman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 11:59 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willee View Post
Owned a 2002 32' CC, double slide 10 years ago. Great little coach, really well built, dependable and performed really well, BUT. The but comes come from the short wheel base. You are constantly, and I mean constantly adjusting the steering wheel. Short drives fine, long drives very tiring. Hendersons work on it twice and I even put on those expensive Road King shocks. It got better, but Robert said it was never going to be very good. It was just two short a wheelbase. The 34 is better and the 36 is much better still. Use it for short weekend trips and it will work great. Drive it cross country, you'll be hate'n it after 4 days. Oh, that little 32, I could park it anywhere, and it turned on a dime and could really weave between the trees in a campground.
I currently have a similar coach that I can drive all day and into the night . It doesn’t seem to tire me out any more then driving a car . I haven’t driven it cross country though. It only has 21000 miles on so that may have some bearing on things.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:36 PM   #9

32 ft non slide

I have a 1998 32 ft Country Coach Allure. When I first started driving it it was wandering. After adjusting ride height and tire pressure it drives like a dream. I have put close to 10,000 miles on it in the last 15 months. Love these short non slide units. It took me a few years to find one. You need to jump on them when you find one because they sell quickly.
Clintw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #10

32 foot Country Coach non slide

Thanks for the encouragement, still looking and patient at the same time. I know there is a dealer in Oregon that has captured the 32 foot market, he marks them up 100% over his cost. realize he has to make a profit but not from me. Will purchase from a private seller.

Thanks for your input

Dennis
suzygirl2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 04:33 PM   #11

Country Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzygirl2017 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement, still looking and patient at the same time. I know there is a dealer in Oregon that has captured the 32 foot market, he marks them up 100% over his cost. realize he has to make a profit but not from me. Will purchase from a private seller.

Thanks for your input

Dennis

I don't know about the 100% markup but I do know that what Terry does to the coach before he sells it is easily worth the price. He goes completely through the coach, replacing any worn parts, fixing the constant problem of the clear coat and does an upgrade on the TV's. He has OMC check out the chassis for problems and usually puts on new tires.

But, to each his own.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:29 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dons2346 View Post
I don't know about the 100% markup but I do know that what Terry does to the coach before he sells it is easily worth the price. He goes completely through the coach, replacing any worn parts, fixing the constant problem of the clear coat and does an upgrade on the TV's. He has OMC check out the chassis for problems and usually puts on new tires.

But, to each his own.
I've driven by, but never stopped into Terry's business. But I have read many times, and talked to CC Owner's that bought from him - and all felt they got a 'fair' deal on what they bought, factoring the condition and again lower production numbers of the shorter units. And yes, businesses must make a profit to stay in business!

And as said, to each his own! And that's for sure OK. If you do find a coach that meets your needs, and understand the very possible spending of $15 maybe up to $30K of repairs and refurbishment that can go into these worth rigs. Or do some or all of the work yourself to save some labor costs, that's great too...

Best of luck on your search,
Smitty
Smitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 03:22 PM   #13

I love my coach, but I really, really would have liked to know about all the resources that are available. Cost? it has cost me a big pile of $$$$ not paying for someone to talk about what they have done.
2007 Allure 470 Sunset Bay #31535
wfalch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 03:55 PM   #14

Yes, Terry does have high prices, but that wouldn’t deter me from sitting down and trying to make a deal. What’s nice is he will work upgrades into the deal. This will save you money in the long run. He only works with the best installers in the area. He’s been selling used coaches for years. He knows the good and bad years, and that’s what you’ll find on his lot.
bneukam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
country coach, slide