Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-04-2016, 07:00 PM   #1

Production Numbers on CCC ?

Does anyone know how many Country Coach Concepts were built in 1989 ?
Bootjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #2

The guy that sold me the coach claimed that only 10 concepts 40 footers were built each year between 1989-1999 I thought that someone here might be able to confirm that. I couldn't find anything on line to confirm that.
Bootjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:41 PM   #3

I have not seen any late 40 footers. Not sure but towards the end of production I was told CC directed efforts on the 45 ft. Mine is a 98-99 model. I think some 2000-2001 45s were built on the DinoMax chassis., even a few with slide outs. Somewhere the records still exist, I would start with CC , they may give you a direction to follow. Mine was the cover coach for the catalogue w Gillig chassis. Gillig has records on how many chassis they built for CC. That I know, as after a few weeks Gillig did confirm my chassis and specs for the tag I needed as the axle broke, that was 2 years ago. Costly fix as we had to start from scratch.
darstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:03 AM   #4

Country Coach Owners Club
About 10 of the 40' models per year sounds about right to me. That's only based on the fact that Gregg Bootes at CCC told me he thought roughly 250 total Concepts were built which included all Concept model variations.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
2006 Jeep Wrangler X, Blue Ox Towbar
Rsponsford is offline   Reply With Quote