Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-27-2016, 10:22 AM   #1

Pump for Splendide 2000 802 M washer?

Does anyone happen to have a pump for this old model splendide? Even a used one would be fine. This is the third pump that has gone. It is a horribly engineered pump so this washer is going into the trash when I get home, but I am in a remote location for the next few months and would like to be able to do laundry.

Rich 2002 Magna

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-28-2016, 09:25 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdhunter View Post
Does anyone happen to have a pump for this old model splendide? Even a used one would be fine. This is the third pump that has gone. It is a horribly engineered pump so this washer is going into the trash when I get home, but I am in a remote location for the next few months and would like to be able to do laundry.

Rich 2002 Magna
I have a pump for the 2000s. I replaced ours several years ago, which turned out to not be the problem. I'll have to check and see if I have it with us as we are currently in Oregon and a ways from home for the next month or more. If you are still in need, Let me know and I'll see if we have it in the coach

Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:29 PM   #3

Will do. Thanks.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:42 PM   #4

Country Coach Owners Club
Splendide Punp

The USA supplier for Splendide parts is Westland Sales, #800-356-0776.
I'm not sure he is still there but ask for Ryan at Ext. 5. Very knowledgeable on the product.
Jerry
Escapee #27953, FMCA #12697, Good Sam Life Mbr.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 11:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
The USA supplier for Splendide parts is Westland Sales, #800-356-0776.
I'm not sure he is still there but ask for Ryan at Ext. 5. Very knowledgeable on the product.
Jerry
I called. They do not have parts for washers older than 8 years.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:14 AM   #6

Quote:
I called. They do not have parts for washers older than 8 years.
People always recommend Westland Sales, but they're leaving the owners of older Splendides out in the cold. I have the same machine you do, but I love mine.

Try Kevin Waite:

K&M Mobile RV
95430 Noraton Road, Junction City, OR 97448
541-953-6162
kvn.wt.7629@gmail.com

My understanding is that he has old Splendides that he's parting out. I bought a motor from him a couple of years ago and it was an easy, fast transaction.

Let me know when you trash your 2000. I'd be happy to take the circuit board off your hands because I want to run my 2000 on a modified sine wave inverter but I'm too chicken to even try it because they don't make that board any more.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:15 PM   #7

I will pull parts in light of Westland's lack. How do you get to the circuit board. I have not looked at it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
People always recommend Westland Sales, but they're leaving the owners of older Splendides out in the cold. I have the same machine you do, but I love mine.

Try Kevin Waite:

K&M Mobile RV
95430 Noraton Road, Junction City, OR 97448
541-953-6162
kvn.wt.7629@gmail.com

My understanding is that he has old Splendides that he's parting out. I bought a motor from him a couple of years ago and it was an easy, fast transaction.

Let me know when you trash your 2000. I'd be happy to take the circuit board off your hands because I want to run my 2000 on a modified sine wave inverter but I'm too chicken to even try it because they don't make that board any more.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:46 AM   #8

Quote:
I will pull parts in light of Westland's lack. How do you get to the circuit board. I have not looked at it yet.
If you open the back of the machine, the circuit board is over on the left side. Some of the other parts are accessible only by taking off the top.