Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-10-2014, 11:36 AM   #1

Silverleaf floor temp control panel

Just getting used to our new to us coach. The floor heat control panel has something called Main Dwell and Secondary Dwell and each has 1250 seconds. The seconds can be changed but I have no idea what that is for?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2014, 07:44 AM   #2

The monster manual that came with the coach does not say what that is for. Nobody has this Silverleaf panel with the in floor heat?
Old 05-16-2014, 07:50 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to JohnFreyja Send a message via MSN to JohnFreyja
Dan,
Mine is an 08 Intrigue and I have two separate thermostats that show the current temperature and then as I adjust them they show the new setting. One thermostat for front and one for rear. My SilverLeaf is a separate panel and there is no link to the heated floors that I have seen.
JohnFreyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 07:56 AM   #4

Hi John. On my Silverleaf panel if you push the "Temp" button once it tells you what the basement temp is and what setting your floor heat is on (from 1-10). If you push the button again it takes you to where you can program the floor heat to come on at a certain time at what ever temp setting and when to shut off. If you push the button once more it says Main Dwell - 1250 secs and Secondary Dwell - 1250 secs.

You can change the value of the secs but I have no idea why or what it does. Can't find anything in the manuals.

Cheers,
Dan
Old 05-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #5

Send a message via AIM to JohnFreyja Send a message via MSN to JohnFreyja
Dan,
As far as I know the "temp" button on my silverleaf only gives the temperature in the utilities bay. I could be wrong and will look the next time I get down to the MH in storage. (just got back from a trip) It may be something that I just haven't discovered yet.
The Silverleaf web page has a forum and seems to be monitored occasionally. I had at least one question answered by Silverleaf on the forum.
JohnFreyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:45 PM   #6

Thanks John. It never even entered my mind they might have a forum
Old 05-17-2014, 02:38 PM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Silverleaf Forum
Triker56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
panel