Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Source of Circuit Board for CC Coach

Hello, I am needing help finding a source for a proprietary circuit board for my 1995 Country Coach.

The current need is for the Fresh Water Fill circuit board.

Does anyone know who made these for CC? There is no ID on the board except a CC Part number...

1995 CC Magna #5280
C8.3L 300hp Cummins, 31,000lbs
deandec is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #2

Dean,
There's an RV surplus place here in Eugene that is known for buying CC and Monaco parts due to their proximity to the plants. I personally find their prices a bit steep for being surplus (especially considering their "no return" and "no refund" policy). Ask some "what if" questions before you buy. For specific items like your looking for they might be your only bet. You need to be extra careful to verify the part they have is really the same part you need - use part numbers, photos, size of board. While they have a lot of stuff, they typically don't know the year or model or even make that it goes in unless it's spelled out somewhere on the part. E-mailing them a photo of it would be ideal.

Northwest RV surplus www.nwrvsupply.com (541) 746-9092

Hope this helps,
John

Old 12-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #3

John

Thanks for the reply. I have sent them an initial email. Will report back on their reply.
1995 CC Magna #5280
Old 01-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #4

Well, several tech experts on another forum helped me analyze and repair the circuit board. So all is well.

They provided me with a schematic and operation description also. All this done from pictures of both side of the board.

I am happy....
1995 CC Magna #5280
Old 01-04-2010, 08:57 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by deandec View Post
Well, several tech experts on another forum helped me analyze and repair the circuit board. So all is well.

They provided me with a schematic and operation description also. All this done from pictures of both side of the board.

I am happy....
That is the best news I have heard in a long time...The forums really worked...Glad you got the issue resolved....