Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-15-2018, 10:27 AM   #1

Tire Inflation Tables

I know this subject has been talked about many times and I have read posts and looked at inflation tables until I was cross eyed. The problem is I have Cachland 295/75R22.5 CH-111 tires and cannot find a tire inflation chart for them. Yes I know they are Chinese tires and probably not the best quality tire but that's what I have and they are near brand new.
I have looked at just about every major tire inflation chart and they are all over the place from 80 -105 on the fronts and 80-95 for the rears. The mobile tire installer initially had them at 120 psi front and rear and it rode like a rock wagon, I have been lowering the air pressure 5 psi at a time trying to find best tire pressure for ride and wear. I am currently at 100 on the front and 95 on the rears. Any comments or advise would be appreciated. Oh my heaviest front side is 5940 lbs. and rear 9760 lbs.

Thanks
1999 CC Allure 36 DTSG #30317
USAF Retired
dhetrick2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2018, 11:00 AM   #2

Country Coach Owners Club
They have some technical info and warnings on their web site. But I also could not find an inflation chart by tire.

Perhaps contact them for your specific tires.
1995 38' CC Magna #5280 **** Sold after 21 years of enjoyment.
deandec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 11:37 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deandec View Post
They have some technical info and warnings on their web site. But I also could not find an inflation chart by tire.

Perhaps contact them for your specific tires.

They have a 'Tire Usage Tips' section
*Weigh your vehicle and its load,axle by axle,to determine tyre pressure.

But NOWHERE do they provide a load chart

E-mail:mnsgg@126.com

They have phone numbers listed...International ONLY

Good Luck!
Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:22 PM   #4

Not helpful for the question you asked, just thought you might want to read this. I found it on Amazon while searching.

“•The Cachland CH-111 is a commercial all-position tire is optimized for steer axles. •Designed for regional and limited highway service applications, the CH-111 delivers superior versatility on a multitude of vehicle platforms.”

2016 Newmar Bay Star Sport 3004
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys
wildtoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:48 PM   #5

I would drive straight to a michelin tire store and spend the money for good, SAFE tires. The damage you will do to your coach (body panels, wheel, air lines etc) when you have a blowout will cost you a lot more than what you saved.
Chinese tires are total 5hit tires. Sorry to be so blunt but if you have ever seen a coach with a blowout, scary stuff....
lwikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 01:32 PM   #6

Assuming all tires of the same size have the same weight/load ratings, here's a Bridgestone chart that lists that size tire.
https://commercial.bridgestone.com/c...les%202015.pdf
Old 07-16-2018, 07:00 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich F View Post
Assuming all tires of the same size have the same weight/load ratings, here's a Bridgestone chart that lists that size tire.
https://commercial.bridgestone.com/c...les%202015.pdf
Thanks, I do have this chart but my problem is this chart says I could go to 80 psi on the front and 90 on the rear but Hankook and Goodyear charts say 105 for the front and 90&80 on the rear guess I will try to contact Cachland.
USAF Retired
Old 07-16-2018, 08:48 AM   #8

Ok I think I found my answer, I talked to the folks at RVSEF and was told to try to find a tire chart with the same max load PSI that is on my tires and go with that chart. Sure enough Firestone, Toyo, Yokohoma ect. all have the same pressures. Thanks for the replies.
USAF Retired