Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-13-2016, 12:04 PM   #15

Also, would it still flush if that breaker was flipped? Because it still flushes
2007 Allure 470 Sunset Bay #31535
wfalch is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2016, 12:07 PM   #16

Toilet won't Fill - Help!!!!

Eat more fiber!
peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:20 PM   #17

If I had a toilet that had to be hooked up to electricity and be programmed... It would replaced with a manual model at the 1st sign of trouble. I see no need to over engineer and complicate something like a toilet.
Reminds me of some RV's that have a grinder in the septic system... really? lol
77Travco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:35 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77Travco View Post
If I had a toilet that had to be hooked up to electricity and be programmed... It would replaced with a manual model at the 1st sign of trouble. I see no need to over engineer and complicate something like a toilet.
Reminds me of some RV's that have a grinder in the septic system... really? lol
The reason some of us have 'electronic' toilets is due to the fact that the toilet/s are not mounted directly over the black water tank. So, in those cases the manufacturer uses an electric macerator toilet that pumps the material to the tank.

Many of the coaches with the bath and a half floor plan usually have one manual toilet mounted over the black tank and the second one (usually the one in the rear bath) is the macerator toilet.

They are expensive and have many more expensive parts than the typical manual flush RV toilet. They also generally use more water to work well than manual toilets. The plus side is the solid material is pretty much ground up (liquefied) by the time it gets to the black tank.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:44 AM   #19

Actually, I do....
Old 04-14-2016, 09:46 AM   #20

Some people like to go behind a tree, different strokes for different strokes.
Old 04-14-2016, 02:13 PM   #21

OK, went to the drawings and I now understand what you are talking about, the 40 AMP breaker. It appears the the button is sticking all the way out. Which I will assume for the minute that it would need to be pushed in. My very big concern is if I push back in, would I lose the ability to flush?
Old 04-14-2016, 07:06 PM   #22
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfalch View Post
OK, went to the drawings and I now understand what you are talking about, the 40 AMP breaker. It appears the the button is sticking all the way out. Which I will assume for the minute that it would need to be pushed in. My very big concern is if I push back in, would I lose the ability to flush?
If the breaker has tripped the toilet will not work correctly. Push it in and see what happens.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:49 PM   #23

Just stand back in case the toilet runs backwards.....lol
rmbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 02:00 PM   #24

Closing the loop on this. The breaker was, not blown, when it is blown, u get a lever that comes down from the middle and rests on the left. Its small, hard to see. That was not the problem, I was told there was a loose connection on the solenoid. Since I am very curious about this I will keep it mind for a later date, for someone to show me this. Happy to have toilet flush.

Tags
toilet