RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Jayco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-15-2018, 03:01 PM   #1

Jayco Rotating TV Cabinet Removal

Hi,

I have a 2018 Jayco 25BH and I want to remove the rotating TV cabinet between the bedroom and living room. I have looked it over, and I don't see any exposed screws to help get this thing out. If anyone has done this that can tell me how I would appreciate it. Thanks,

mkdeneve is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-16-2018, 10:10 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdeneve View Post
Hi,

I have a 2018 Jayco 25BH and I want to remove the rotating TV cabinet between the bedroom and living room. I have looked it over, and I don't see any exposed screws to help get this thing out. If anyone has done this that can tell me how I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Pictures would sure help you get responses.

Old Coot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 10:46 AM   #3

Do you want to re-use it?
Old 07-15-2018, 08:29 PM   #4
ksw

Hi there! Nice question. We have a 28 BHBE 2017 and would like to do the same on the TV side. Would like to open it up to the bed so there is bed access on both sides. I thought we could just take a saw and cut it out (LOL), but the man says no. Nothing under the TV, but shelves for tapes and CD,s and the receiver that probably could be moved. I just want to get rid of the bench (nobody sits on the bench) and move the TV over. So I will keep watching for any responses to your question and maybe I can take a saw to mine!!!
ksw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:56 PM   #5
ksw

Wish I knew how to post pictures. I don't know what a URL is? And copy and paste isn't working. Thank you for answering. As you can tell I don't get on the computer much.
ksw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jayco, removal