Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Jayco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #1

Levelease Intellijacks Install 2013 Jayco 36REQS

I'm installing the Leavelease Intellijack leveling system on the front legs of my 5er and I need to connect four wires from the existing switch to the controller. There are only 3 wires in the existing switch. I connected the up and down wires but the other wire does not seem to be hot. I lead wires from the battery over to the switch and it works but shouldn't the other wire plus a ground work? Anyone have any experience installing this controller in the Jayco Pinnacle?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:23 AM   #2

Did you ever get the system to work right?

I installed the Reico Titan Leveling system on our Pinnacle, best money I ever spent !!!!
Rob_Fla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:45 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Fla View Post
Did you ever get the system to work right?

I installed the Reico Titan Leveling system on our Pinnacle, best money I ever spent !!!!
I got it connected but never got around to programming it. It started acting up and kept going up and down so I had to disconnect it. It only provides fore and aft leveling and not independent leveling that the Reico provides. But it is only 1/10th the cost.

Tags
install, jacks