Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Jayco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-26-2016, 08:03 PM   #1

Looking to connect with Seneca with GM Chassis Owners

just reaching out to see if other GM chassis Seneca owners are as happy as I am with this Super C platform. I find these units well equipped and a joy to drive.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-27-2016, 05:16 AM   #2

I am happy with my GS Endura Super C. Do not see many post here on the Older Super C's.
Our Kodiak based
motorhomes have not been built since 20010. So not a lot of new stuff on them. Couple places to look for info is Diesel Place. There is a section there on Medium Duty Trucks. But not a group of RV owners.
Another place to look for owners is The Super C RV Group. Lots of info and owners there. In 2010/2011 I hosted a couple of rally's for the Super C Group. Most of the attendees were Jayco owners.

Wish there were more here on iRV2. But there is no section for our chassis or Super C's.

The other big RV forum has a Super C section. But not many post there either.
If you want to talk about Kodiak Super C's in general. I am always around on all 4 of the forums that have post on our MH's.

Old 09-27-2016, 08:49 AM   #3

Thanks for responding.. Great Pics. I also think there should be a forum dedicated to the Kodiac/Seneca platform. With the age of these units repair and upgrades will be occurring more frequently..

I had a branch damage my roof this year. Popped a hole in the curved edge of the roof.. Insurance covered the damage and I just got my unit back from repairs.. Looking forward to heading to AZ at the end of November...
Old 09-27-2016, 01:05 PM   #4

Heading to AZ in late November? That's where we are headed in late November. We will be in Mesa. Where are you headed?
Some of the group in pictures plan to spend some time there also. Keep in contact we can meet up at an event. FMCA is having a rally in Chandler in March.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 09-28-2016, 05:25 AM   #5

We will also be in Mesa. At the Val Vista village resort.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:40 AM   #6

We will be at Sun Life.

Tags
chassis