RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-13-2019, 03:58 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
05 Holiday Rambler Navigator Tag Axel Air Bag Part Number?

Does anyone have the part number for the tag axel air bags?

Searched endlessly and no luck from REV Group or third party suppliers.

I have the front and rear air bag numbers, but no one has the tag.

Any feedback would be great.

NomadCEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-13-2019, 05:10 PM   #2

Hi NomadCEO; Using the search box at the top right of this page I ran across a post from Bill767 dated 4/27/18. He replaced this air bags on his 07 Navigator and here are the Firestone numbers he posted. Front axle air bags, W01-358-8897. The rear airbags, rear axle and tag, W01-358-9376. The later number is all the 8 air bags my 01 Windsor uses. On the web, www.trucksprings.com should have them. I know they have the W01-358-9376. Not sure but I don't think there should be much difference from an 05 to an 07 Navigator. Hope this info helps and good luck!

8.3Oilbuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 05:21 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
RV Trip Wizard
Thanks Oilburner - yes, I saw that post. I'm tempted to just use the part number for the rear air bags on the tag, however, according to HR, the tag uses a different part #, which of course, they don't have.

Looks like many owners just use the rear bags on the tag, although, OEM is different.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:29 PM   #4

Hi NomadCEO; Your welcome and sorry that does not give you the exact info you are looking for. Hope someone else here will respond and give you the info you need. Have a great evening there on the east coast. Hope your weather improves. Also, just wondering if you contacted Truck Springs if they have any ideas!
8.3Oilbuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:56 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
RV Trip Wizard
Yep - spoke to them today. They don't have the part # in their system to cross reference by year and make, so they need me to pull the bag to get the #. Trying to avoid pulling it first and having a "down" coach until part arrives. I may just go with the rear part # if no progress by tomorrow.

Thanks for all you help though... will keep you posted
Old 05-14-2019, 06:12 AM   #6

When I replaced my air bags, the OEM bags that were removed were exactly the same for the tag as the drive, and the only difference in the bags for the front as compared to the others is the front has a 3/4" inlet, and the rest have a 1/4" inlet. Some folks buy the same 3/4" bag and just insert a bushing to reduce it to 1/4". Where did you get the info from HR that the tag bag is different?
Bill767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 12:39 PM   #7
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Can't help with the part number but noticed you are kinda new on IRV2 and wanted to say hello! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:10 PM   #8

Air Bag

I just replaced all air bags on my coach. ( 05 Signature 45ft.) You can use 9376 air bag ( 1/4 NPT ) or 8897 air bag (3/4 NPT ). I used Continental AS 8897 for the tags and fronts. Firestone 9376 for the rears. Best price for 8897 was $120 at Find it Parts.
hockeydiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:30 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
RV Trip Wizard
Thanks everyone. Contacted Source Engineering and they confirmed that the tag bags are same as rears.

Don't know why, but HR told me that since they didn't have a tag bag part # in their system, it was different than the rear...

Anyhow... ordered bags and will install...

You all are great!

Safe and Happy Travels!

Tags
air, holiday rambler