RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-18-2007, 03:02 AM   #1

Hi Folks
We have had a NARV Tropical for 10 months now and its been at the factory for over 2 of those months and We could not live with it anymore. I just made a Deal with Beaudry on a 07 Cayman 37pbd that is fair and they sell NARV products so they gave me a fair price for the Trade.
Has anyone bought from Beaudry and did they treat you good? I would appreciate any comments about the Monaco Cayman and what to be cautious about before I drive to Tucson to Pick Motorhome up. Thanks...

wdbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2007, 03:02 AM   #2

Hi Folks
We have had a NARV Tropical for 10 months now and its been at the factory for over 2 of those months and We could not live with it anymore. I just made a Deal with Beaudry on a 07 Cayman 37pbd that is fair and they sell NARV products so they gave me a fair price for the Trade.
Has anyone bought from Beaudry and did they treat you good? I would appreciate any comments about the Monaco Cayman and what to be cautious about before I drive to Tucson to Pick Motorhome up. Thanks...

Old 09-18-2007, 05:24 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
WDBates...
Welcome to the Monaco Board! I am sure you will have better luck with your new Cayman! Give the board a little time and you should get some responses. It has been a little quiet this week. (One of the mods may even move this post out to another section to generate a bigger response on the Beaudry question - please do not repost there - they will move it automatically!)

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Has anyone bought from Beaudry and did they treat you good? I would appreciate any comments about the Monaco Cayman and what to be cautious about before I drive to Tucson to Pick Motorhome up. Thanks...[/QUOTE]

Check out the www.RVservicereviews.com. they have some comments about Beaudry but can't recall if they are on the Tucson or Mesa location.

Congrats!
mom2mastiffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:21 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Hey Geneva-Warren,

I have dealt with the Mesa service dept in the past and did not have good luck, alot of empty promises... Its been a couple years and maybe they have changed since...

As for the sales dept, when I first started looking at Monaco's in 2005-2006, I spent a little bit of time test driving coaches from there new site and at the mesa store. They have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff but in my case they would not come to my price as I wanted to order my coach from the factory. I ended up buying mine from Bretz RV as I have bought two coaches from them now with great luck. If I were in your shoes I would call around to the Internet dealer adds and check pricing before buying something from any dealer much less them.

I noticed you live in Cali, did you buy your coach here in Cali? Have you thought about Cali Lemon law with your current coach? In Cali RV's are under the same laws as passenger cars. You might want to look into that before taking a hit by trading it in.

2007 Diplomat PDQ 40
Socal36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:05 AM   #6

I contacted a Lemon law firm and was told that I had to take the motorhome in 4 times for the same complaint (and it has to be chassis related) before CA lemon law would work for me. Even though I have waited this time over 5 weeks for repairs at factory and have an additional 2 months of beeing at factory for repairs related to BOX part of the Motorhome. For me life is to short to live with these kind of on going problems that make our good times Traveling always include problems with coach. We had an 04 Southwind and it had some problems but I could repair all of them myself. The repairs on the NARV have not been your run of the mill normal repairs...
Old 09-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
I hear ya! Every RV we have owned has had its new coach issues. I am sorry to hear about your problems no matter the manufacture. For the money Monaco in my option makes the best production line coach offered atm. I'm sure you will enjoy your new coach should you go through with it.

I live by the rule of, dont got anything good to say, dont say anything... But another tid bit... Here in San Diego Beaudry would not service my Monaco because I did not buy it from their store here in San Diego. Went round and round with them and Monaco on that one, till Monaco grew tired of it and referred me to another 2nd source repair company. Worked out better for me because this other company normally only does factory work on Dynasty, Executives, Signatures, Allegro's, Country Coach & Provost. Plus the turn around and customer service is by far the best I have ever seen.

Just a suggestion, due to my first hand frustration... I would call Monaco and check your local area near your home to see who can do any new coach warranty work and make sure they are not going to give you the run around because you didn't buy the coach from them.

2007 Diplomat PDQ 40
Socal36 is offline   Reply With Quote