Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #1

Smile 1992 monaco owners manual?

Howdy all. My wife Diane and I just purchased a 1992 Monaco Signature which has not been used for 4 years. It has 40,400 miles on it and seems to be in good order but no owners manual can be found. I have found a binder with information on every piece of equipment on the coach but I still need information on how everything works and such. If anyone has information on where to get an owners manual we would be grateful.
O yes I need a wiring diagram for a good understanding of how things are wired since that was a huge issue with our last motor home. I have been in the electronic field for 40 years so understanding all of these gadgets is not a hobby.

Craig & Diane
skiercraig@hotmail.com
skiercraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2011, 08:51 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
skiercraig,

Hi and welcome. From what I've been told it sounds like you have everything that came with the coach as far as a manual is concerned. When I bought my Dynasty I too looked for an owners type manual and apparently they didn't do that back then. All you got was paper work and manuals on each individual appliance etc.

Hopefully someone on here has wiring diagrams for you. I managed to get most of a set for my 1995 from another fellow who got them from another follow who..... because Monaco does not have anything from that far back anymore. However, don't be afraid to post any questions there is usually someone here who has been through it themselves or can help.

Jimmy
Old 10-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #3

Thanks for the info

I have been given a copy of what appears to be a basic schematic with all of the system fuses. Each section has a line which refers to another subsection for that particular. Does anyone have the schematics for the subsections? The drawing which I have was from the Junction City Monaco dealer in Oregon. I called them and she said they no longer have those schematics. When asked who works on them she said they do. I asked how they work on them without schematic and she said by the hour. I hate to say it but that sounds like a poor excuse for charging a higher price.
skiercraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
I have a 91 Monaco Dynasty that I received a lot of help and some diagrams for a member of the Monaco owners group. If their is something in particular that you are wishing to have or see you are free to contact at Smithbrother@Hotmail.com

I can scan it and e-mail it to you as an attachment.
Smithbrother is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual, monaco