Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-13-2010, 10:19 PM   #1

2001 HR Endeavor Elec problem

Help - lost all receptacle power in our 2001 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 2001. A/c units are fine. Checked breakers, fine.
What next?
nanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-14-2010, 02:18 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanor View Post
Help - lost all receptacle power in our 2001 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 2001. A/c units are fine. Checked breakers, fine.
What next?
Find your GFCI outlets, test and reset them. In my Endeavor there is one by the vanity, one in the dining area and one in a basement bay...
Caemlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:19 AM   #3

Nanor, you did check the breakers on your inverter? jim
beaverjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I wrote this in another thread, so with a copy-&-paste ... here it is:

"Just for reference:
The AC output of the Inverter (probably 2 breakers...located on the Inverter) is for (1) the microwave, and (2) several AC outlet/receptacles throughout the coach (including the TVs)."

Popping the "several AC outlet/receptacles" circuit breaker is pretty easy sometimes. During winter months, we often have a space-heater plugged in, usually set on low. Then my wife plugs in her hair styling heat wand, and poof: the space-heater stops as well as the TVs, etc. Then I must go into the cold to reset the Inverter's CB............again.
or: '08 Buick Lucerne
Robi.1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:30 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Nanor..Welcome to iRV2.

Please look at this photo...

You can see the two reset buttons on the bottom left side of the inverter. They are the buttons with the "20" on them. Pull these out and press them back in-this should solve your problem.

You will find many photos specific to your Monaco product along with many answers to questions you may have in regards to your HR here in the Monaco Forum.

Good Luck...

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
First check to see if the Microwave is still working if it is I would think you have a GFI plug somewhere that need to be reset. If the Microwave is not working I would look at the breakers feeding the Inverter or the breakers on the Inverter
itdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by itdave View Post
First check to see if the Microwave is still working if it is I would think you have a GFI plug somewhere that need to be reset. If the Microwave is not working I would look at the breakers feeding the Inverter or the breakers on the Inverter
Yep...we had one GFI breaker open and it knocked out 4 outlets. It was the one in the bathroom area. I've also learned that the GFI's need to be replaced occassionally.
SpursMVP is offline   Reply With Quote