Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-26-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
Scandinavian Chapter

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
It would be very handy if I had my 2007 Diplomat manual in a PDF format. I would have thought that Monaco would provide this as a download but this seems not to be the case.

Does this exist? Did anyone make one?

I would be very pleased if anyone did and I could get hold of a copy.

danes-on-tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-26-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
Scandinavian Chapter

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
It would be very handy if I had my 2007 Diplomat manual in a PDF format. I would have thought that Monaco would provide this as a download but this seems not to be the case.

Does this exist? Did anyone make one?

I would be very pleased if anyone did and I could get hold of a copy.

Old 07-27-2008, 09:57 AM   #3

I do not think that Monaco has any manulas available on line. I wish we could access the wiring and plumbing schematics on line! I have spoken to Monaco techs and they will send you an individual wiring diagram for one area but not the whole thing. Too bad. Even FW will send you a complete 12v, 110v and plumbing layout for a MH.
( Mexico Unit)
moisheh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #4
Scandinavian Chapter

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Hi moisheh

I wonder why Monaco don't make more things available on-line. This would be widely appreciated by Monaco owners.

Funny - you buy a $5 thingamajig and the manufacturer will provide a downloadable comprehensive manual. When you buy a $250,000 motorhome you can download bupkiss.

It's there - it's available - why can't we download it, and why can't we download more relevant stuff from Monaco? Like the wiring diagram for example?

Old 07-27-2008, 01:21 PM   #5

Dane:

It would be very easy for them to give us this info. When I got my small wiring diagram I noticed it was sent from some technical data network. Therefore they would not have to convert the data to PDF. I sometimes think they do this so we wont be do it yourselfers. BTW: I like the word bupkis. You dont hear it much outside New York!
( Mexico Unit)
moisheh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #6

To: The Great Dane

Believe me I would really like to have a wiring diagram for the 2007 Monaco Dip. About a week ago my water pump on the coach went out - I think I finally figured out where it is. Today my sanicon pump is out. The manual says there is a breaker inside the battery compartment - not that I can find. I am in the wilds of Alaska and in constant rain every day so I am unable to do much - if I had the diagrams at least I could be reading up. Great idea. Maybe they could give us access by password to protect their "trade secrets"......

John
Old 07-29-2008, 09:13 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Believe me I would really like to have a wiring diagram for the 2007 Monaco Dip. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>John & Great Dane,

Here is a link to the entire chassis wireing diagram for your 07 Dip. It's helped me on numerous occasions. Sorry it won't help you with "house circuits" such as water pump, etc. I've asked Monaco on several occassions for a similar diagram for the 12v house circuits, but have never been able to get one. Not sure if it exists or not.
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:59 AM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Thanks Robin, even though I have an 06 Endeavor I am sure this will help with a couple of nagging problems. It is hard to read on the computer and my Adobe reader wants to shrink it to 8.5 x 11 when printing. This makes it impossible to read. Do you have an hints on how to print it so it is readable.
itdave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:16 AM   #9
Scandinavian Chapter

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Hi Dave

I have tried to print this on a 11.7 × 16.5 piece of paper and on a very high resolution. You still can't read anything clearly.

You will probably have to leave it on your PC and enlarge the part you need to see as and when needed.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:59 PM   #10
rex

Monaco Owners Club
Guys, take the file to Kinkos and they can print it any size.

2001 Monaco Diplomat 40' PDQ - 08 Honda CR-V
rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:42 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
itdave,

Great Dane's got the right idea. I keep that drawing on my home PC and on my laptop, which is always carried in the motorhome. The laptop copy is what enabled me to "jury-rig" the mid-chassis harness 12v battery lead problem and get home when my coach shut down on the road earlier this summer.

I have a wide screen monitor, and have used the Windows screen capture feature (Alt-Print Scrn) to print small sections of it onto a legal sheet of paper upon ocassion. Mostly, however, the diagram is most useful to trace what circuits go where over large areas, and the diagram is so huge that the only way you can do that is with a PC or laptop monitor.

Also, you should be aware that there are numerous changes in chassis wiring systems between model years 06 and 07. However, I believe that Six-Pack has the 06 diagram and will probably email you a copy if you ask him.
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:22 PM   #12

Robin

Thank you for providing the doc. Sorry for the delay - internet not always available.

I appreciate it !

John