Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykedelta1 View Post
Fred: what size`is your Endeaver? nowI am concerned about weight on front,cannot stand anymoreblowouts .maybe i will have to reduce fuel load .I do not remember my axle `weight,i will look it up .John endeaver37WDS with 255/80/22.5
I have the 38WDS model. Single slide on the driver's side. I think the weight of the single slide is what loads the left front tire so much.

If I remember correctly, the coach has max gross weight of about 27,000 lbs, and full loaded for travel we're usually between 25,000 & 26000 lbs.

Fred
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to fxdave
what r u running for tire pressure ? i replaced mine with the toyos i am presently at 110 which is what ive just done is that what you guys are running ? thanks
Old 08-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #17

Smile tire size

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdave View Post
anybody put bigger tires on there coach ? looking to replace my tires and some have mentioned putting on a larger size ? i have 245 75 22.5 on it now ! your thoughts an opinions are welcome thanks ! im looking to toyos on i believe at this moment ! http://marktg.toyotires.com/file/27554.pdf 2100 for 6 245 75r 22.5 m124z these are the same size someone mentioned going larger so im just inquiring about it at this time i just have the size that's on the coach !
We put wider tires on our 99 Endeavor a couple of years ago. Rides much better...handles very well. We put them on the back only...turned around and had to go back to have them put on the front as well. Rear only affected the steering something awful. Well worth the change.
jd_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:23 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_cool View Post
We put wider tires on our 99 Endeavor a couple of years ago. Rides much better...handles very well. We put them on the back only...turned around and had to go back to have them put on the front as well. Rear only affected the steering something awful. Well worth the change.
Good luck to you. Wider is better!
jd_cool is offline   Reply With Quote