RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
<span class="ev_code_RED">I would like to propose a toast to MonacoMama</span> for always being so helpful and willing to share information that makes our lives easier. Be it floorplans, toad info, or where to stay, she is a wealth of information, a shining star, the best chocolate in the box, a ray of sunshine, a grand champ, and a good sport. Hip Hip Hurray!!

We have found resolution and received guidance from MM on a plethora of issues, as I know many of you have. Thank you MM!! (There are a lot of great people here who are soooo helpful. It's much appreciated)

ps: We made resevations for February at Outdoor Resorts because of the link she provided. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Monaco owners who have not already taken advantage of it...
Here is the certificate link for the 5 free days at either resort! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GoneFishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
<span class="ev_code_RED">I would like to propose a toast to MonacoMama</span> for always being so helpful and willing to share information that makes our lives easier. Be it floorplans, toad info, or where to stay, she is a wealth of information, a shining star, the best chocolate in the box, a ray of sunshine, a grand champ, and a good sport. Hip Hip Hurray!!

We have found resolution and received guidance from MM on a plethora of issues, as I know many of you have. Thank you MM!! (There are a lot of great people here who are soooo helpful. It's much appreciated)

ps: We made resevations for February at Outdoor Resorts because of the link she provided.
Quote:
Monaco owners who have not already taken advantage of it...
Here is the certificate link for the 5 free days at either resort!

Old 01-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Hear---Hear!!!!!. MM has been a life saver to the many members and guest of this forum. Thanks for a job well done!
Our Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
I would drink a toat to MM & SACs any time...
so here's to MM &SAC's
teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
Administrator Emeritus

MM has become a valuable member of our iRV2 family of forum leaders and moderators and by virtue of their living on the "left coast" she and Sacs provide another set of eyes to handle those issues which might crop up after most of us on the right Coast have placed our little heads on our pillows....

Never really needed to find a reason to open another bottle of the vino, but I'll pop the cork on one this evening and toss up a toast to MM..... Hear hear!!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #6
Retired Senior Member

Monaco Owners Club
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
I will DEFINITELY raise my glass of chocolate martini for a toast to Monaco Mama!! She has always been there for answers when I needed them!! What a great toast Mic and Rick!!
mom2mastiffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 05:21 PM   #8

I knew there was a reason I had some Bailey's Irish cream on the rocks while relaxing this evening. Haven't done that in a while. Must have been the good feelings in the air.
MonacoMoma, thanks for the good postings, help and always encouraging words.
May your motorhome never rock.
May you always find the cheapest price on diesel
May the wind always be at your back.
May you never lose your internet connection.
Here's to your health,happiness and continual sense of adventure and enjoyment of the RV lifestyle.
Letsgoagain
Old 01-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
I had to quickly finish our earlier post because other iRV2 members, the AKBrick's, came by, again at the encouragement of MM. We had a nice visit and will post pix later, but will probably need the assistance of you know who. (MM)

And I didn't mean to forget to offer up a toast to SacsTC, the wizard behind the curtain . I know they are a team.

I'm also hoping MM can fix my earlier post 'cuz I couldn't get the link to the Outdoor Resort offer.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Letsgoagain:
May the wind always be at your back.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Eeeuuwwwww, Gas?

LOL. yup, y'all are right, way to go "MM"!!! You da woMAN!
Mbl Cndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm also hoping MM can fix my earlier post 'cuz I couldn't get the link to the Outdoor Resort offer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What are you talking about? I don't see anything wrong with your certificate links!

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
...Man you guys...I am quite embarrassed by such a nice gesture..and a little misty-eyed from all the kind words.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your post in this thread and all the other threads here on iRV2. I enjoy spending time here helping each person that might be stumped, or when they can't find whatever it is they are looking for, when they have a problem posting a photo or anything else that I can do for them.
You happen to be my other family that I like to take care of..especially when Sacs is not here in Eugene with me

Thank you again for such kind words....now I feel guilty for hardly being online today... BUT I was actually doing something that is connected to iRV2...The "Flyer" family was paying the "Troll Toll" again on their way north through Eugene. We had a nice home-made Spaghetti dinner with some vino they brought along with some chocolate truffles for dessert! It was great visiting with the two of you again R & P! I am glad you got a chance to meet Sacs...Here is until the next time!

Ok... back to taking care of my "Left Coasties" who are still up!

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:04 AM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
What hard working girl you are MM. Sac's should be proud.

Here's to ya MM!

Bob
nodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:46 AM   #14
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
MM is doing an excellent job.

Unfortunately the server keeps crashing from her excessive use of emoticons.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote