Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-20-2015, 11:21 AM   #1289

2012 monaco vesta 35pbd
dark grey color scheme
albuquerque, nm
lancy@comcast.net
Lancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2015, 05:56 PM   #1290

32 or 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancy View Post
2012 monaco vesta 35pbd
dark grey color scheme
albuquerque, nm
lancy@comcast.net
Sorry, but your first description is a 32' and your second is a 35'. Which is correct please.
cuba-doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:19 PM   #1291

Touch Uo Paint

Anybody located any. Any info will help. Mine is the gay paint scheme. 2011. Thanks.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:57 AM   #1292

Just returned from 800 mi trip up to the San Jose area. The Vesta performed great, getting 12+ mpg pulling our Hyundai Accent. We stayed a week at the Betabel rv park. While there we met several very nice people from the Bay area. The Vesta was a big hit getting several compliments and comments. Like"What is that?" " that is beautiful" " Do you mind if we see it?"
I think my wife led about 10 folks on little tours of the coach.
The Vesta just seems to attract attention.
VestaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:50 PM   #1293

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globecruiser View Post
Anybody located any. Any info will help. Mine is the gay paint scheme. 2011. Thanks.
If I remember
Mover correctly the paint is a sherwin Williams automotive paint. My touch up dried out and I took it to a sherwin Williams automotive paint store and they were able to revive it. I think monaco can give you their paint code. I talked to monaco last summer and they referred me to sherwin Williams.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:36 PM   #1294

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpco View Post
If I remember
Mover correctly the paint is a sherwin Williams automotive paint. My touch up dried out and I took it to a sherwin Williams automotive paint store and they were able to revive it. I think monaco can give you their paint code. I talked to monaco last summer and they referred me to sherwin Williams.

Thank you... Here is what I found out
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	87881  
Old 03-06-2015, 03:45 PM   #1295

[QUOTE=Bigwavedave;1664433]Wanted to let the Monaco RV owners know that I modified the 32PBS with the last cold air kit and what a difference it made driving through the CA desert this week. Before I had to keep it on MAX AC for it to barely work now I runs great just on AC without the need for MAX. I also removed the top dash (easy) 5 Phillips screws then lift up to allow access to vent hoses....

QUOTE]

Could you direct me to theses 5 Phillips screws?

Thanks
Old 03-06-2015, 07:18 PM   #1296

Monaco Owners Club
[QUOTE=Globecruiser;2454278]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwavedave View Post
Wanted to let the Monaco RV owners know that I modified the 32PBS with the last cold air kit and what a difference it made driving through the CA desert this week. Before I had to keep it on MAX AC for it to barely work now I runs great just on AC without the need for MAX. I also removed the top dash (easy) 5 Phillips screws then lift up to allow access to vent hoses....

QUOTE]

Could you direct me to theses 5 Phillips screws?

Thanks
Hello!

I don't know about other installations - but on my 2012 coach - 32' - there are two (2) screws located at the base of the dash - near the windshield - one (1) on each side. The edge of the dash top - on the driver/passenger side - is attached with clips located at the top of the dash assembly, which is the part that contains the gauges, radio, etc. Remove the two (2) screws - then just "pop" off the dash top - and lift up the dash top to gain access to all the wiring, etc. underneath - easy-peasy.............

Jon Barnes

2012 Vesta 32'
Jon Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #1297

[QUOTE=Jon Barnes;2454519]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globecruiser View Post

Hello!

I don't know about other installations - but on my 2012 coach - 32' - there are two (2) screws located at the base of the dash - near the windshield - one (1) on each side. The edge of the dash top - on the driver/passenger side - is attached with clips located at the top of the dash assembly, which is the part that contains the gauges, radio, etc. Remove the two (2) screws - then just "pop" off the dash top - and lift up the dash top to gain access to all the wiring, etc. underneath - easy-peasy.............

Jon Barnes

2012 Vesta 32'
Cool air is good! On our 2011 32 there are no screws holding the dash down, simply lift.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:41 AM   #1298

tire pressure

Hello everyone its been a while. I just purchased the eez tire tpms system from eezrvproducts. I want to set it up and just want to get an idea of what I should inflate my tires to. I don't over load it ill bet I have 900 lbs of items on board including my wife and I. What should I set the tire pressures for the front and rear tires so I could still have a smooth ride. The rating plate says 120 on the front and 105 on the rears and that is with cold tires. I think that would be way too high. My rv is the 32ft version. what are your thoughts.

Also my horn stopped working and when you press it I can hear one of the relays clicking. Has anyone had this happen to them and how did they fix it.
tony O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:15 PM   #1299

Tony,
I run my coach with 95 psi in the front and 85 psi in the rear.

As far as the horn check the connections on the horn and make sure they are clean and firmly attached. Also check the fuse.
JamesJDion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:15 PM   #1300

Monaco Owners Club
I run about 100 on front and 85 on rear. My 32 when I came off a trip and before unloading was 13000 on rear and 9000 on front. You can see the weight/inflation table in the owners manual. Not sure about the horn.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:38 PM   #1301

House batteries

I was looking at our house batteries on the Vester and I was wondering if anyone has actually remove these batteries. It looks like a very very tight fit. Would you start with the shutoff switches??
I'd appreciate any advice.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:58 PM   #1302

Just did mine. Had to rusted compartment bottom. Jut undid the connection between the 2 batteries and between the coach. Turn 90 degrees and tilt. Small amount of electrolyte will spill. You need to be prepared and protect the area. Don't forget the watering system. A 2 persons job. Me and the wife (not the feeble kind) did it.

Tags
monaco