Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-22-2019, 03:35 PM   #1

Bedroom carpet getting wet

I own a 2003 Holiday Rambler Endevor 40 ft DP.
I noticed my bedroom carpet at the head of my bed on the slide out is getting wet when I am camping and hooked to the water supply.
The hot water heater does not appear to be leaking and is not near the slide. I wonder if the ice maker polypropylene hose from the fridge runs under the slide and connects wherever and could be leaking or possibly the shower water connections near the slide?
Anyone with similar year and make of coach had this problem?
I am perplexed as to where to start looking.
roser601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-22-2019, 03:37 PM   #2

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Had it been raining?
Old 04-22-2019, 04:09 PM   #3

No.
Old 04-22-2019, 07:06 PM   #4

try shutting off the city water drain off the remaining pressure. then turn on your water pump. if the pump cycles when no water is being used you may have a leak somewhere
doublechevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:42 PM   #5

Great idea-I’ll try to get carpet dry and try the idea with the pump.
Stay tuned—
Old 04-23-2019, 04:39 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
What model Endeavor? ie, PDQ, SKQ, etc. it can make a difference in figuring out what water lines go where.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:41 PM   #7

2003 Endevor 40DST
Old 04-27-2019, 02:36 PM   #8

I noticed the leak was on the right side of the bed at the head of the bed. There is a small built up(I’ll call it a tunnel cover) that runs through the side board of the bed and out both sides. It is about 4”x4”x 6’. The wet spot is coming out from under the “tunnel cover” on the right side of the bed where it exits the side board of the bed.
I was able to lift the top of the bed and get inside the storage area and move the “tunnel cover” a bit and shine a light in the crack and noticed one red plastic hot water line, one blue plastic cold water line and an approximately 2” pvc drain line running in the space.
My leak has to be coming from one of those 3 lines or a connection to those lines.
I will need to partially dissemble the bed to get the right side side panel out of the way to allow the “tunnel cover” to be removed so I can spot the source of the leak and repair it.
I’ll post more when I have time to proceed further on the project.

Tags
carpet