Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-08-2014, 03:01 PM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
The rollers on my bed-side bedroom slide are the same as Harry's. I have two of them on each end of the slide, where the slide is supported by the sidewall of the coach (see pics, taken from the inside, beside the bed). Please forgive the rust *blush* - it's been fixed.

Last year, one of the roller frames was dragging on the bottom of the slide (same as in the OP's pic) and, as pointed out by Harry in his post, it was a simple matter of turning the head of the bolt from the outside to bring up the roller and now all is fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0004.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	60183

Name:	DSC_0010.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	60184

Hope this helps.
Retd_ontheRd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-14-2014, 10:38 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Willard View Post
Bob -- I couldn`t find the part on Lipperts site either -- I tried rvupgrades.com & no luck -- Could not find the part # , but I contacted Harry Martin (harrycarz) & he`s located that roller assy before -- He`ll get back to me or you, when he finds it again --
In the mean time, if you go to HomeDepot or Lowe`s, & get a door kick plate, install it under the slide where it`s been rubbing & see if that helps -- The slide is not very heavy, & can be raised with a car jack -- William Willard

William. Sent pictures your slide out roller to Lippert and RVupgrades, no luck, went on eBay and other sourced still can,t locate the Roller assembly, any luck on your end?

Bob Burian
Rburian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
Bob - Try Northwest RV supply in Eugene ,OR -- They purchased the stock from Monaco & Country Coach when they closed -- They have 2 stores in Eugene, & it`s an adventure browsing thru them -- They are very helpful, & know their stuff -- Phone # 866-678-7467 --- Have you installed the kick plate & tried adjusting the rollers ? -- William Willard
William Willard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:32 AM   #18

William, sending picture today to NWRVSUPPLY , holding off on trying to fix my roller assembly until I locate yours, much better design.

Bob
Old 04-15-2014, 11:12 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
Bob,

My slide was dragging exactly the same as yours is. The bottom of my slide had the same marks as shown in your picture at post number 4 in this thread. Our setup seems to be the same and use the same model of roller assembly. Harry posted a great picture of the same roller assembly screwed to a floor at post number 10. My roller assemblies are welded to a bracket that is then bolted to the top of the sidewall of the coach. You can see the hex-head screws used to screw the bracket into the top of the sidewall in my pictures at post number 15 and in the pictures here:

Name:	Slide roller assemblies.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	60689

Name:	Slide roller assembly.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	60690

I fixed my dragging problem by raising the rollers a little higher so the slide bottom no longer dragged on the roller bracket. I raised the rollers by turning the bolt from the outside with a regular socket (7/16" I think, but don't quote me). I thought I might need to jack up the slide to do this but found that just using the ratchet on the bolt gave enough leverage to move the roller higher out of the bracket. I did relieve a bit of weight on the rollers by using a pry bar between the bottom of the slide and the top of the coach sidewall but didn't want to put too much pressure there for fear of denting the bottom of the slide.

Hope this helps.
Retd_ontheRd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:18 AM   #20

William, found the Roller Assembly at Cass Hudson, thanks for you help.

Bob B
2005 HR Scepter
Old 04-16-2014, 11:22 AM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
You`re very welcome - What is the part # & the web site -- William Willard
William Willard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:36 AM   #22

Part# Lev bl 5c 7/16 br1045 $55.36. debg@casshudson.com. Or call Deb 574 970 2100