Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-17-2014, 03:31 PM   #1401

Winnebago Owners Club
Triple E Owners Club
Good Day all, we just today shook hands on a 2002 Monaco Diplomat M36PBD. I was dragging my feet to look at a shorter than 40' but after driving this one and pulling a U turn on a rural road-I was all in. Just the two of us and dogs. Has features where it counts-large 4 door fridge, tires are from 2010 (Goodyear so not thrilled) and as it has sat PO is having complete service done at a local shop. Thanks to iRV forums I went in aware of looking to trailing arms on chassis and found all good. Looking forward to gleaning all the info I can from the forums here.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2014, 04:33 AM   #1402

Monaco Owners Club
Congratulations on your purchase. We have a 2002 Monaco Diplomat 40' DP and love it so far. Only purchased in March. Had to work out a few bugs but I think we will be enjoying this. Wish you well too.
Old 09-19-2014, 06:08 AM   #1403

Monaco Owners Club
It seems that most used mh's have something that needs attention. It is part of the experience and challenge. Enjoy it and do not be too proud to ask for help, we all have been there
Old 09-19-2014, 11:49 AM   #1404

Sign me up. Jack Landon 2008 Holiday Rambler 40SKQ
Old 10-01-2014, 10:57 AM   #1405

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Do I need to get signed up?

Proud new owner of a 2008 HR Ambassador 38PDQ. Made the switch from a gasser to the DP and am never turning back...
Old 10-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #1406

Monaco Owners Club
Brand new Monaco Owner

Brand new owners of an 02 Monaco Knight 36PBD. We made the jump from truck/trailer and have been on a steep learning curve ever since. Decided to implement phase I of our retirement plan a little early even though it's still a ways off. This forum has been invaluable for someone who has never owned a RV. Much thanks to all the members out there for taking the time to share their experiences/wisdom

As a side note, we did decide to purchase extended coverage insurance, already used for the notorious trailing arm issue, even though we do have a separate account and credit card just for the new money pit Thanks beyond words to Miss Shannon Fitzgearl of Wholesale Warranties, highly recommended! Look forward to more reading and sharing, hopefully good news, on the forum.

Looking forward to getting out on the road with our rig and our two boys Augie and Bruiser the boxers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Campers.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	346.3 KB
ID:	75577  
Old 10-03-2014, 12:32 AM   #1407

Monaco Owners Club
Smile TO: fiveomonaco

Congrats on your Monaco. You won't be disappointed in your choice of using Wholesale Warranties... They found us a great company and we were told more than once by Service Managers that it was the easiest claim process they had ever experienced!
But... we hope you never have to experience any type of service call and you have many smiles along the miles you travel!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #1408

Please sign me up.

Thanks
Holton
2011 Monaco Vesta
Old 10-03-2014, 09:55 AM   #1409

Monaco Owners Club
Smile New Monaco Motorhome Owner and Forum Member

Hi;
I have been using this site for about 4 years gathering information to make my buying decision. I finally retired and made the jump. I will take delivery on a 2003 Monaco Windsor DST next week. This has been an extremely informative and helpful forum (Monaco Owners) and Web site (iRV2). The vast majority of the information I have gathered has come from this forum, iRV2 and its members. Thank You!
Old 10-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #1410

Sign me up sounds great. 2003 Monaco Windsor
Old 10-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #1411

Sign us up please
Old 10-09-2014, 04:59 PM   #1412

Sign me up please. Thank you.

Tish & Gary
Old 10-10-2014, 11:08 AM   #1413

Smile

Thanks Ron. Sign us up!

To get your Monaco Karma;

Click on;[/B]

User CP

iRV2 Groups
View all groups
Monaco Owners Club
Join Group

I'd like to welcome you to irv2.com, and especially to the Monaco Forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and hopefully come away with some useful information (or at least a chuckle or two).

If you haven't already signed-up up as a 'official' Monaco-member of the Forum, please drop me a PM or simply respond here. I'll be happy to get you fixed-up. And while you're at it, how about going into your Personal Zone and filling in some information in your Profile. That way, we can recognize each other on the road.

Again, welcome!
Ron

PS - I know there's another thread about Membership in here, but wanted to get this one listed with a catchy Subject-line...and you will find that other thread located here!

On Edit: for spelling (duh)[/QUOTE]
Old 10-10-2014, 03:33 PM   #1414

Monaco Owners Club
Sign us up too. In July gave up the idea of buying another house and instead went a got a 99 Diplomat 38A. Plan on retiring in early 2016 so that gives me a year and a half to get done all the work and remodeling done that I have plans for. So glad I found this site, have been doing research online, first for my buying decision and since for info on this RV, this is by far the most informative site I have found.
Closed Thread

Tags
monaco