Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-28-2007, 01:03 AM   #141

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Polly Sue and 3xpepere -

Hi -

Welcome to irv2 We're really glad to have you here as new members and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures. You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them. Enjoy the forums and post often.

Polly Sue - Congrats on that new Cheetah. I've been very impressed with their appeal. I know y'all will enjoy it.

3xpepere - Glad to hear you got hooked up with us and Drifter. Ya just never know where we pop up these days!

Again, welcome
Ron

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-28-2007, 10:40 AM   #142

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks, Ron!

We love the new Cheetah and have already traveled from our home in Colorado to Maine, Southern California, Washington and Oregon, not to mention points in between and around our beautiful Four Corners area! It has been a great addition to our life. We especially like the dining arrangement with the cantelevered table and buffet, which I know is on several Monaco models. It's our first motorhome, but probably not the last!

Unfortunately, we have to take it to Mesa, AZ to RV Renovator's in early December for some warranty work involving two of our four slides and to have the tile floor replaced. We are praying for good weather next week. Phoenix is a day's drive via car, but we'll break it up. Hope I haven't strayed too far from the normal topics addressed in this thread!! Monaco, by the way, has been very helpful in working through this project.

Thanks,
Polly

2007 Safari Cheetah 38PDQ
Old 11-28-2007, 02:11 PM   #143

Monaco Owners Club

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:28 PM   #144

Monaco Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Please sign me up...currently member of Winnebago and Workhorse ....recently traded Itasca Sunrise 2001 for new Monaco Monarch SVE SFS30.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:27 PM   #145

Monaco Owners Club
dickiebob, Welcome to the Monaco Forum. You will find a great group of folks here. One of the moderators will be along soon to grant you your Monaco Karma.

Congrats on the Monarch! We looked at them seriously before deciding on our La Palma. Love the full-side slide. Post often and let us know about your adventures and the new MH.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:43 PM   #146

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Dickiebob..
Congrats on your new rig! I can vouch for you loving the Full slide..first hand..We have a Dip with the fullslide side...and it makes everything feel so spacious!
As GoneFishin said...Ronboc or one of the other Mods will be along...probably in the morning...to sprinkle the "Monaco Pixie Dust" over your name.
I feel this is the best forum on the board...we are more like family...who love to give each other a bad time...but also help with solutions to problems, answers to the questions... and then .. sometimes....you will find me... out here ...making a silly fool of myself...just so I can make ya'll smile or chuckle at nothing in particular!!

Again...welcome and please make sure you keep us updated on your travels!

Old 11-30-2007, 02:37 AM   #147

Monaco Owners Club
Hi dickiebob -

Welcome to irv2 We're really glad to have you here as new members and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures. You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them. Enjoy the forums and post often.

Congrats, the new coach sounds wonderful! In fact, I'm getting jealous of all the folks and their new full-wall slides.

Thanks!
Ron

Old 11-30-2007, 02:42 AM   #148
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Old 11-30-2007, 04:58 AM   #149

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally posted by ronboc:
I'd like to welcome you to irv2.com, and especially to the Monaco Forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and hopefully come away with some useful information (or at least a chuckle or two).

If you haven't already signed-up up as a 'official' Monaco-member of the Forum, please drop me a PM or simply respond here. I'll be happy to get you fixed-up. And while you're at it, how about going into your Personal Zone and filling in some information in your Profile. That way, we can recognize each other on the road.

Again, welcome!
Ron

PS - I know there's another thread about Membership in here, but wanted to get this one listed with a catchy Subject-line.

On Edit: for spelling (duh)
\

I just found this forum and would like to be signed up. I just purchased a 2006 Caymen 36SBD in July and have finally parked it long enough to look for owners forums. Thank You. Ray Ratliff

03 Saturn L2
Old 11-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #150

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Abray...
welcome to iRV2 and the Monaco Owner's Forum!!! Ronboc or one of the other Moderators will be along (probably by the AM) to give you the special "Monaco Owners Forum" pixie dust!
You will find that iRV2 happens to be the BEST RV forum out there...at least in my opinion...with the friendliest and most knowledgable owners out there. You will also find the Monaco Owners usually have the most fun laughing & joking with each other with me right in the middle of it!

Please make sure you join in the fun and post often with your own stories, quips, problems & solutions!
Again..Welcome to iRV2 and the Monaco Forum!

Old 12-01-2007, 06:26 AM   #151

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Ray -

POOF! Consider yourself dusted...
And welcome aboard!

Thanks,
Ron

Old 12-04-2007, 03:00 PM   #152

Monaco Owners Club
Please add me as a new Monaco Forum user.
Gary Kenst

2006 Diplomat PDQ 40'
Old 12-04-2007, 03:59 PM   #153

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Gary & Mimi -

Here ya go.... done!

And welcome to irv2 We're really glad to have you here as new members and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures. You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them. Enjoy the forums and post often.

When you get a chance, we hope you'll fill in some info about yourselves so's we can recognize each other heading down the road.

Thanks!
Ron

Old 12-05-2007, 07:27 AM   #154

Newmar Owners Club
Sign Me Up!
Closed Thread

Tags
monaco