Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to retiredmsgt2
Cheetah Schematic

Need a wiring schematic for a 2003 Safari Cheetah. Purchased an owner's manual from Monaco, and the schematic was supposed to be the last thing in it...it wasn't there. If you have it and would be willing to help, please email it to wearehis2@yahoo.com. Thank you.
retiredmsgt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
I have a set of schematics for 2008 Simba that came with my 09 Cheetah. I can send them to you if you think they will help. Send me your email address if you want them. Files sizes are to large to post here.

One notable difference between the Cheetah and the Simab is the number and location of the fuse panels.
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
I have a set of schematics for 2008 Simba that came with my 09 Cheetah. I can send them to you if you think they will help. Send me your email address if you want them. Files sizes are to large to post here.

One notable difference between the Cheetah and the Simab is the number and location of the fuse panels.

Please email your schematic to wearehis2@yahoo.com. I would think the wiring is essentially the same on motorhomes with a Roadmaster chassis. Thank you for your help.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredmsgt2 View Post
Please email your schematic to wearehis2@yahoo.com. I would think the wiring is essentially the same on motorhomes with a Roadmaster chassis. Thank you for your help.
Sent in 2 files due to size. Both are compressed files (zip). One for the House and one for the chassis.

Hope they help.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:29 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Sent in 2 files due to size. Both are edcompressed files (zip). One for the House and one for the chassis.

Hope they help.

Thank you so very much for your prompt response to my request. Received the schematics and have already downloaded and printed them out. Have noticed many similarities between the Simba and the Cheetah, and should be able to figure out a lot of things after reviewing the schematics you sent. It is folks like you that make this forum so important to newbies like myself. Maybe I can now be of service to someone else, and pass the favor along. Merry Christmas ! Dave
Old 12-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Dave, Glad to have been able to help.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #7

I'll Send Your Schematic

I have a 2003 Cheetah and will email (or make available on my server) the schematics as soon as I get back home in Delaware. I'm visiting relatives in Florida and North Carolina, but will be back about Dec 30th. I'll put it on my calendar.

Merry Christmas,
Bill Halberstadt

halberstadt@mindspring.com
Blog at Bill & Annette On the Road - Free Travel Blogs
Walmart overnight parking info at http://web.me.com/WLHalberstadt/Walmart
Halberstadt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:48 AM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halberstadt View Post
I have a 2003 Cheetah and will email (or make available on my server) the schematics as soon as I get back home in Delaware. I'm visiting relatives in Florida and North Carolina, but will be back about Dec 30th. I'll put it on my calendar.

Merry Christmas,
Bill Halberstadt

halberstadt@mindspring.com
Blog at Bill & Annette On the Road - Free Travel Blogs
Walmart overnight parking info at http://web.me.com/WLHalberstadt/Walmart
P
Thank you for being willing to help. The schematics I have received will answer some questions as some things are universal. They are, however, for a different model and after 2005. Your schematic will allow me to find specific answers to my questions. Really appreciate the help. Please email the schematics to wearehis2@yahoo.com.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:01 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredmsgt2 View Post
P
Thank you for being willing to help. The schematics I have received will answer some questions as some things are universal. They are, however, for a different model and after 2005. Your schematic will allow me to find specific answers to my questions. Really appreciate the help. Please email the schematics to wearehis2@yahoo.com.

Hope your trip home was a good one. Maybe you can answer a question for me. I am installing a cb radio as the original was taken out before I bought the MH. Had to order a new antenna cable as the old one was cut off. Anyway, there is what looks like a power source for a cigarette lighter under the dash on the left of the steering column. Is this where the old cb got its power? Now have a brake controller for my tow dolly in that spot, so will have to put the new cb to the left of the driver's seat under the transmission controls. Just need to know where to hook the power up for it. Dave
Old 01-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
I also have a Roadmaster chassis and need a schematic so I can find wiring that is hidden from view.

jc@been-there.com
OnJa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnJa View Post
I also have a Roadmaster chassis and need a schematic so I can find wiring that is hidden from view.

jc@been-there.com
The set I have is for an 08 Safari Simba on a RR4R Roadmaster chassis. I can send them if you think they might help. Don't want to clog up your in box for nothing. Compressed they are 8.8 mb.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Here this might be easier. I copied them to my Public folder on Dropbox

Chassis
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18815262/Cha...20Diagrams.zip

House
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18815262/Hou...20Diagrams.zip
Old 01-07-2012, 05:34 AM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks, got them both. Sure would like to venture into the Alaska before I put it down. I flew into there long time ago. But that was in and out en-route to Japan.
OnJa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #14

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnJa View Post
Thanks, got them both. Sure would like to venture into the Alaska before I put it down. I flew into there long time ago. But that was in and out en-route to Japan.
Come on up for a visit then.