RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-10-2007, 06:31 PM   #197

Monaco Owners Club
45 MINUTES AGO...HE'S A GOOD MAN

teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #198

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
oh yeah...He brought me my Diplomat...It's here too!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:34 PM   #199

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonacoMama:
Nice looking <STRIKE>money pit </STRIKE>...uh, I mean rig, Teofff! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Nice looking toad, too. Is that a Suzuki Grand Vitara?
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:01 PM   #200

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I can give you a better update, now that I got some sustenance into SacsTC! (We feasted on some fresh sauted mushrooms, grilled ribeye steak & red wine! )
1.Sacs lost at least 6 lbs while at Camp Monaco (must have been from all the running away from the ladies in the Crafts classes & Mary Kay party!) (hey- I lost 3!)
2.The solenoid is fine- evidently the battery cutoff switch wasn't making contact. !!
3.Sacs went 498.2 miles in 8 hours 27 minutes. That time included a 15 minute rest stop AND unhooking the toad and getting it onto the property before pulling the coach into it's stall and hooking up eletricity! ( he made such good time without me and the pins...that I'm afraid he's going to leave us behind! )
4.My Diplomat is home!!
5.The radiator grill is still not on!
6.Sacs was gone 19.5 days - not 14 days
7.DigNBubbs now has a new front AC that works!
8.the Teofff crew still sits in Corning with enough power to run one AC unit while awaiting repairs...

I think those are the majors items I needed to mention - other than thank all of you in sharing this crazy adventure with us ... here's hoping that our Monacos bring each of us the same feelings of excitement & joy I had when I saw Sacs and the Dip pull up in front this evening!

Old 08-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #201

Monaco Owners Club
Robin:
Yes...an 06
Old 08-11-2007, 02:08 AM   #202

Monaco Owners Club
So glad to hear Sacs (and Dip) are home safely!
Old 08-11-2007, 11:35 AM   #203

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 1.Sacs lost at least 6 lbs while at Camp Monaco (must have been from all the running away from the ladies in the Crafts classes & Mary Kay party!) (hey- I lost 3!)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> sidenote - I have someone to cook for-so Sacs has decided to put all 6 lbs lost back on in only 2 days!

Old 08-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #204

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teofff:
Robin:
Yes...an 06 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Teofff,

We've got one too, following our Dip around. Same year, same color. IMHO, the Grand Vitara is one of the best choices for toads. Love all that leg room inside for such a little car, and the upscale features like the keyless start, etc. Guess you've already seen the write-up it got in the 2006 Dingy Towing Guide.

Hope they put your engine back together soon and it works well when they do. So sorry that happened.
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #205

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks Robin....I hope it runs well also...no one can yet explain why, and will probably never know...
Old 08-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #206

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Well...
we took everything out of the coach before SacsTC went to Camp Monaco...so I am still taking boxes out ...Sacs is watching the race ..I am taking my cell and boxes out to unpack and put away in the rig...Guess Sacs will stay in the house to watch the race...the tree that took forever to grow..zoomed up this year...and is now blocking the Directv satellite...so Sacs will get a break away from me for an hour or so....Hoo-humm

Old 08-12-2007, 11:44 AM   #207

Monaco Owners Club
It amazing how quickly life returns to "normal"
Old 08-13-2007, 04:43 AM   #208
Retired Senior Member

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teofff:
It amazing how quickly life returns to "normal" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhh, I'd say using the term "Normal" in the same thread as monacomomma and sacstc will cause you to lose all credibility.

Welcom "home" sacs. You don't have to worry about gaining back those lost pounds. I got ya covered. Pound a day for the whole 7-day trip! Just couldn't leave the Zapp's tatter chips and Rolling Rock alone!
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:59 AM   #209

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Uhhh, I'd say using the term "Normal" in the same thread as monacomomma and sacstc will cause you to lose all credibility </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now don't go lumping poor Sacs into the abnormal status cuz of me...he can't help it that my abnormalcy has him so hooked that he could never leave!

Old 08-17-2007, 07:24 PM   #210

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
OK.... I am still loading and organizing the Diplomat...who's coming by to thelp this weekend?