RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-01-2007, 04:27 PM   #85

Monaco Owners Club
Rather than have the tech put everything I destroy back together, and then still figure out what's wrong....I will let him figure it out....I don't see anything within sight that looks amiss, all connections solid. It actually lights...stays lit for about a minute and then turns off...the Monaco tech line said it was a control box or....the thermocoupler. Tech says my model doesn't have a thermocoupler...so we will see what he has to say tomorrow.

teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-01-2007, 05:56 PM   #86
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I have my fingers crossed for you guys, Teofff ...and oh ..I think I may have to show Gloria your 5:08PM post when ya'l get here on Sunday... just to see what she has to say! In case you haven't figured out - the MonacoMama Compound is their stopover Sunday on their way to the pre-rally. In return... they will drop off any supplies Sacs may want on their way through!
(PS - Sacs... Do you want me to make up some spaghetti?)

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:05 PM   #87

Monaco Owners Club
What an unbelievable saga from everyone. Was like watching the last 3 minutes of a ˜who-dun-it' on tv and knowing that they're gonna squeeze-in at least 2 ½ minutes of commercials. I was on the edge of my chair. My hat's off to everyone for taking so much in stride, and for so long.

But then, we gotta roll with the flow. Too many times we see people get really ugly in the face of problems, and they somehow suddenly get moved to the back of the line. I'm so glad Sacs has got such good folks on his side too, made me smile to read that they took care of other problems before tackling the primary issues.

I'm almost jealous for not being in the neighborhood and being a part of the party. This just makes me more serious about trying to get us ˜all' together at an upcoming rally, or even try to stage one of our own (but hopefully NOT at a Camp Monaco).

Teofff – so sorry to hear about the frig. Here's crossed-fingers that it's a simple fix (not that there is such a thing anymore, but you know what I mean).

SacsTC – if things get ˜too hot' up your way, I'll get you directions to my stick-house. It's got this nice level pad in back, already set up for full-hookups. And a separate storage-shed just right for hiding-out – not that it's ever been used for that before.

˜Mama – Thanks for letting us pretend that we know what we're doing once in awhile.

'Bama - Where you been, boy? I miss the sane side of these conversations.

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
ronboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:07 PM   #88

Monaco Owners Club
Geezzzz MM, I was just funnin
Old 08-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #89

Monaco Owners Club
Ronboc:
thanks for the kind thoughts. It would be great to plan a get together some time...if at all possible,we will be there! That is of course, if I can get everything working on the MH
Old 08-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #90

Monaco Owners Club
Well, the red-headed step child is still out in the parking lot, same place, same disposition. It has been fun watching all of the coaches coming and going this week. The parking lot is about cleared, and here we still sit. It appears that the Knight may be at the bottom of the priority list.

I have tried to keep my happy face on both times I have gone in this week to inquire if they remembered I was still here. Current temp: front - 95 deg, rear - 84 degrees.

I couldn't keep the happy face on for the retail parts people yesterday tho.

--kev

(Sacs - bring beer. Mine are warm)

2006 Monaco Knight 40PLQ | 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
digNbubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:48 PM   #91
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Kev... excuse me ... but HE HAS AC and COLD beer!! Who needs to take a walk!!

Old 08-01-2007, 06:49 PM   #92

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonacoMama:
Kev... excuse me ... but HE HAS AC and COLD beer!! Who needs to take a walk!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha - oh yea. Good point. We will wait till the strippers are gone again tonight, then go over...

kev

Old 08-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #93

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonacoMama:
Kev... excuse me ... but HE HAS AC and COLD beer!! Who needs to take a walk!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK - we walked over there and drank up all his beers (and no sign of the strippers )

--kev

Old 08-01-2007, 08:20 PM   #94
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Ang said the strippers were at your place last nite...not at our place!!!!!

Old 08-02-2007, 02:35 AM   #95
Retired Senior Member

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by digNbubbs:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MonacoMama:

haha - oh yea. Good point. We will wait till the strippers are gone again tonight, then go over...

kev </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SACs, you don't even have to dig a hole to fall in. Your friends will do it for you.

Hey RonBoc, it's a good read, huh?
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:38 AM   #96
Retired Senior Member

Monaco Owners Club
sacsTC's shopping list:

1. SEND MORE BEER!

2. SEND LOTS OF ONE-DOLLAR BILLS. THE $10 DENOMINATION MAKES THE STRIPPERS HAPPY BUT IT'S GITTIN' TOO EXPENSIVE!
Old 08-02-2007, 03:35 AM   #97
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">sacsTC's shopping list:
1. SEND MORE BEER! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Guess that will go on my "Care Package" list that Teofff can drop off to him early next week!
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2. SEND LOTS OF ONE-DOLLAR BILLS. THE $10 DENOMINATION MAKES THE STRIPPERS HAPPY BUT IT'S GITTIN' TOO EXPENSIVE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I knew this trip might be a little expensive -but Geez, Sacs...can you try to use quarters instead!!

Old 08-02-2007, 05:10 AM   #98
Retired Senior Member

Monaco Owners Club

I knew this trip might be a little expensive -but Geez, Sacs...can you try to use quarters instead!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As bad as I want to, I am going to leave this one up for grabs. Ronboc, teoff, anyone....?