Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Smile Diplomat Wiring Diagrams

Greetings:

Has anyone been successful obtaining wiring schematics of their coach? If you have, what was your source? I am looking for the wiring schematics for a 2007 Diplomat 40SFT. Thanks in advance.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Jack,
I have the schematics you are in need of. I got them from Monaco Tech Service. They sent them to me on a CD. PM me at XXXXXXXXX give me your address and I send you a copy, if you can't get them from Monaco yourself. (PM me with your address if you would like a copy)email
Gordon66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #3

Anyone have them for a 2008 Dip 40PDQ? I contacted Monaco the other day and the rep told me that they should be on CD in the manual Package.... NOT!. He also stated that he was attempting to get a copy of the CD, but no one answers that department... Arrggh.. Have not heard back since early last week

Gordon, maybe you could send me a copy, I would imaging the 2007 is not much different than the 2008
Old 03-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Hi DipHop

I have a copy of the 12V chassis wiring displayed on my web site:

http://www.winnebago.dk/data/images/...hassis_12v.pdf

You will also find the 2007 Diplomat manual as a PDF file. I was unable to get this from Monaco so I took my own manual and turned it into PDF files.

I hope this is of use to you.

danes-on-tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
MXDAD93,
The CD is for '07 & '08 Diplomats. Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a copy also.
Gordon66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:23 PM   #6

Thanks all!!! Gordon, I sent you a PM. Danes.. Thanks as well!

Hopefully we've got most the major bugs worked out on the unit. Still some minor issues that I can tackle myself. It's frustrating, knowing that we spent the money we did and may not have a lifeline from the manufacturer. I've already had more issues with this unit in 7 months than my previous 04 Fleetwood Discovery...

Love the DIP, but this is my third RV and know that it really takes the whole year of warranty to get all the kinks out!!! RVsat in the shop for almost two months waiting on parts that never arrived (Partly due to the dealership closing one of it's service facilities as well as the Monaco issues)

Thanks again
Old 03-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
DipHop,

Here is a link to a pdf file containing the entire chassis schematic for the 07 Dip. Warning... It's 10MB in size. I have others specific to the SFT floorplan, but not many. If you are looking for something specific let me know.

Robin
07 Diplomat SFT
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:09 AM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_M View Post
DipHop,

Here is a link to a pdf file containing the entire chassis schematic for the 07 Dip. Warning... It's 10MB in size. I have others specific to the SFT floorplan, but not many. If you are looking for something specific let me know.

Robin
07 Diplomat SFT
Robin.. I am glad to see you online here...you have been terribly missed

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:49 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Hi MM,

Thx for the greeting and the sentiment. I've been extremely busy. It has to do with being a small business owner in this economy. I won't complain, though, because LOTS of folks are in the same boat. But I do miss this forum and intend to try and find the time to get back here more often.

I did break away for a week to attend the FMCA convention in Perry, GA. It's 8 am on opening day and raining cats 'n dogs. Sun is supposed to make an appearance tomorrow, though.

Robin
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:22 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks to everyone who has responded to my request for wiring schematics. This was my first request for information from forum members and I was not disappointed - this is a great resource for information. Thanks again!!
Old 05-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #11

Hello, Does anyone have wiring schematic so can wire the BrakeSwitch (brake switch.com) for exhaust brake- Monaco Diplomat 2001 Thanks
cltisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #12

Country Coach Owners Club
2001 Diplomat Wiring Schematic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cltisdale View Post
Hello, Does anyone have wiring schematic so can wire the BrakeSwitch (brake switch.com) for exhaust brake- Monaco Diplomat 2001 Thanks
Send PM with your e-mail and I can send you PDF's.
Dave & Cathy, 2002 Country Coach Affinity, 42', #6103, CAT C12, Sold - Retired From RV'ing, Linux Mint
CoCoDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:19 PM   #13
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
DiplomatDave...here is the web page for the Brake Switch. It ahs the wiring diagram. Brakeswitch, A better way to manage your diesel exhaust brake
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:08 AM   #14

Country Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat Don View Post
DiplomatDave...here is the web page for the Brake Switch. It ahs the wiring diagram. Brakeswitch, A better way to manage your diesel exhaust brake
Thanks, Don. However, I was just offering to send cltisdale, or anyone else that needs them, 2001 Diplomat wiring diagrams. I've no interest in the Brake Switch. I should have been more clear.

Best,
Dave & Cathy, 2002 Country Coach Affinity, 42', #6103, CAT C12, Sold - Retired From RV'ing, Linux Mint
CoCoDave is offline   Reply With Quote