Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-10-2018, 10:43 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANDD View Post
To the OP. Thank you for the great posts and especially the pics. they were VERY helpful in making this upgrade to my HR Endeavor 40. I could see exactly what you did and I could even identify cable routing and which 2 I had to have made. We haven't had a chance to really try out the new setup but are readying for our first snowbird trek for 6 months South with a good amount of boondocking. looking to take off 10/1. Thanks again, TAND
Glad it worked well. I have been sooo happy with the upgrade that I thought others might enjoy not having to try to figure it all out from scratch. That's one of the real benefits of this site.

If you are boondocking more, don't forget to keep checking the water levels in the batteries. If you are full charging and get low a lot, you will evaporate more water. Keep those cells wet. If you got the irrigation system that I did as well, not a big deal to go out, connect to a gallon jug of distilled water and pump a few times.
04 Monaco DST 40'-Cum330ISC/Onan7.5K Gen/Silverleaf VMSpc/Garmin760MLT/WeBoost 4GX-OTR/EEZ Tire Mon/ReadyBrake->Rdmstr->'21 Jeep Glad Dsl/17KWh LFP/RO House Water/2400W solar roof/Victron MPPTs-Cerbo/Magnum 3000 Hybrid Inv-Chrg/Starlink ROAM
gsgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-11-2018, 10:20 AM   #30

Yep, installed the single point system. What a slick improvement. Can't wait to put the whole system to work on our big adventure. THX TANDD
TANDD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, led