Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-21-2009, 08:10 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Flex of bed air bed

We are wanting to change our J-bed couch to a sleeper couch. Just not comfortable for Jeffrey and a mastiff. We are looking at the Flex O Bed air bed sleeper couch--more room and hopefully more comfortable. However we don't want to order without sitting on one and seeing how it feels. Does anyone have one in their MH--how do you like it? There is also a Majestic by Flexsteel that we saw in a Holiday Rambler at the dealer but they didn't offer to inflate. If we were ordering one, I'd make them do that
Any other suggestions?
mom2mastiffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-21-2009, 08:43 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2mastiffs View Post
We are wanting to change our J-bed couch to a sleeper couch. Just not comfortable for Jeffrey and a mastiff. We are looking at the Flex O Bed air bed sleeper couch--more room and hopefully more comfortable. However we don't want to order without sitting on one and seeing how it feels. Does anyone have one in their MH--how do you like it? There is also a Majestic by Flexsteel that we saw in a Holiday Rambler at the dealer but they didn't offer to inflate. If we were ordering one, I'd make them do that
Any other suggestions?

We have one and my DW sleeps on it, we both snore she likes it very much and says it is very comfortable. She has an expensive memory foam at home and she says the air-bed is just as comfortable to sleep on.

Jim
Old 09-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
We have the Majestic Queen in our HR. Easy and quick to inflate/deflate. Our company likes it, but not as much as our four dogs!
dmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
mom2mastiffs......Sleeping on them is great, but ours is very uncomfortable to sit on. My wife is small and she usually sits there. She is okay with it. I'm large and it's okay to sit, but if you try to strectch out on it, it's narrow and the cushions don't give much support. Ours is just under a queen (I think that would be a full).
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
We have the Majestic by Flexsteel. The 6 foot plus teenager watches movies on it. Bounces around etc. Comfortable enough that we take the bladder into the house and use it on our sleeper sofa. The only complaint we have is the fill/deflate valve broke. As did one in our friends coach. His was under warranty, ours cost us $30. Easy enough to replace the valve. The bladder can be purchased separately.
Bob Endeavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:47 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Bob Endeavor - What was your source for replacing the fill/deflate value? Mine's in the "almost broke" condition. Thanks.
dmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
We called Demartini and were referred to a company in Oregon. I checked further with Flexsteel (via email they gave me part number) and they referred me to Campingworld obsolete parts. Flexsteel will not deal with you direct and have only limited authorized dealers.
Bob Endeavor is offline   Reply With Quote