RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-04-2019, 04:00 PM   #1

Fuse Location for Sanicon

07 Beaver Marquie. Anyone know where the fuze is located for the sanicom? All the other switches in dump compartment are working. No power to the sanicom switch at all. Thanks in advance for any assistance guys.

Safe travels all

FLYING BUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-04-2019, 04:34 PM   #2

Try board #4 in your rear run box.

K7JV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 09:05 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
mine is free standing in the rear electrical compartmentCB for sanicon.pdf
windsorbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 05:12 PM   #4

fuze location for sanicom macerator

Well heck guys, I don't have a fuze like one you posted in compartment and in rear closet running 12 volt panel I do not have a panel 4. Mine are all lettered but nothing with macerater or sanicom on labels. Any other thoughts?

safe travels all
Old 12-05-2019, 05:38 PM   #5

Butch, I'm pretty sure you have already checked this out. But in case you haven't, when you open the rear engine hatch, you should see a black box, possibly in the upper right corner of the opening. The box is about 18" square and has two wing nuts on the bottom of it. On our coach it is located immediately above the hydraulic fluid reservoir. Is there such a box inside the door of your engine compartment, and have you looked in that box? Board #4 should be the upper of two fuse boards, about half way up on the left side of the box. There should be a fuse on that board for your Sanicon.

I am saying this on the belief that the '07 Marquis is comparably designed and laid out as are the '06 Signature/Executive/Dynasty in the Monaco bloodline. On our '06 Dynasty, Monaco calls that the Rear Run Box.

Let us know what you find.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 AM   #6

Thank you for reply. I have looked back there in the box. Unless it is labeled something else I didn't see it. I am going to take a tester today and test every fuze I can find. Hopefully I can find it that way. Thanks again for your reply. Much appreciated.

safe travels all
Old Yesterday, 06:50 AM   #7

Don't know about your Beaver but in our 08 Dynasty there is a resettable CB directly under the Sanicon switch in the utility bay. A fuse would be a big PIA. If the Sanicon stalls the fuse would blow. With a CB you just reset.
2009 Silverado Toad
moisheh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM   #8

Butch, here is a picture of the left half of our rear run box. If yours doesn't look like this, then all bets are off. The drawing that I have for that box was made in 2005 and is accurate for our '06. The drawing says that it applies to the Marquis coaches for that year, and most likely the '06 year.

I don't like the label, very well. It says, "RV SAN". In the picture, it is the 20 amp fuse directly to the left of the ground stud that has the "star" of wires attached to it. It is the third spot down, with the two above it being auto resetting circuit breakers for the power reels and the condenser fan.

Good luck, Butch. I'm sorry you're having such a time finding the source of your probably about now becoming "poopy" problem!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RRP Left Half copy.pdf (448.7 KB, 2 views)
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #9

FUZE

Oh thank you so much. You are correct. With your assistance I did locate it. Thank you for taking time to help me, very much appreciated. Wishing you and family Happy Holidays.

safe travels all

Tags
cat, macerator, ace