Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2016, 09:44 AM   #1

Help with slideouts

I search and didn't find anything..got to Rv park put out front slide fine went to put out rear slide nothing press to come in you could hear the clutch working. Bad switch right pull switch out to reverse wires still nothing got tech to come out he found circuit breaker cycling in battery bay he work on it then ask if the front would come in try it and no. Any ideals he say control board but can't find it anybody know where it is on 2001 holiday rambler scepter or any ideal where a hidden fuse is. Battery are good and up 13.2 volts and the circuit breakeven quit cycling. Help spending weekend with slide in no fun thanks .ken
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-25-2016, 10:08 AM   #2

On my 07 neptune they are in a black box in the back of the battery compartment. A lot probably has changed in 6 years though. Sorry I can't help further.

Chad
onechaddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:28 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
halftimer -- I`m a 79 year old man driving a $250.000 coach & even I know where the slide control board is -- Bill Willard
William Willard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Willard View Post
halftimer -- I`m a 79 year old man driving a $250.000 coach & even I know where the slide control board is -- Bill Willard
thanks for the help I bet you paid cash for yours.
Old 03-25-2016, 12:56 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by onechaddude View Post
On my 07 neptune they are in a black box in the back of the battery compartment. A lot probably has changed in 6 years though. Sorry I can't help further.

Chad
thanks I think that is where its supposed to be but guess this one was built on a Monday or Friday I check the fuse in the bedroom that said slide and it is just the lights on the slide the one in the electrical compartment is good
Old 03-25-2016, 03:30 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Wow Bill...
not sure what to make of your post !

but I don't know where the slide control board is either...

good luck 1/2 !
wish I could help

here's a google search for the manual
Old 03-25-2016, 05:07 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
halftimer -- Yes, we did pay cash for our coach -- Been Rving since April 1980 - This is our 9th coach -- Your statement about someone 80 years old driving a $250.000 coach is crazy, don`t sit to well with us old timers -
Johnboy -- Read halftimers last last statement & you will see what I mean -- By the way, I`m from Dallas -- Bill Willard
William Willard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Willard View Post
halftimer -- Yes, we did pay cash for our coach -- Been Rving since April 1980 - This is our 9th coach -- Your statement about someone 80 years old driving a $250.000 coach is crazy, don`t sit to well with us old timers -
Johnboy -- Read halftimers last last statement & you will see what I mean -- By the way, I`m from Dallas -- Bill Willard
I'm 69 and hope I will still be in a Rv when I'm 80 didn't mean to offend anyone
Old 03-25-2016, 11:48 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Location: MotherLoad foothills approx.60 m.s east of Sacramento
You're a little touchy Bill...Grow old gracefully old timer. Since you don't have monthly payments Halfs tag message doesn't apply to you....
Full time since Nov 2012 RVM#41 Gary and Marian Hill 2001 Monaco Dynasty Jack 38' 370 hp ....If it ain't broke I can still fix it.
Like putting shoes on an octopuss, so are the days of our lives....
adamfolger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 06:30 PM   #10

I think the OP was making reference to the finance manager at the bank or RV Dealer, nothing about any ones age other than his own. JM2cents.
Old 04-23-2016, 05:11 PM   #11

06 Dynasty front slide quit working

After a day of research with this coach, it appears that the Toggle Style Buttons (6 touch pads in this case) are worn out. I say this because when she pushes those pads, they seems to go in a bit farther than the other touch pads in the coach. I wonder if any of you have removed a multi touch pad console? Does it require getting behind the unit to remove it, or can one just force the black bezel off to gain access to the back of the pads?
Thanks for your help.
joeldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 05:15 PM   #12

06 Dynasty Slide, Further

I have checked the Fuse, the hydraulic pump works fine, the other slides work fine, but they are controlled by Touch Pads on other consoles. therefore, narrowed it down to the touch pad.
thank you.
joeldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slideout, slide