RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-27-2007, 11:10 AM   #1
jww

Have been reading (and learning) for a few weeks. Thought it was time to chime in. GREAT Site, lots of knowledge and no bickering. Look forward to helping anyone I can. Wife and I bought our '03 Diplomat new. Perform my own maintenance and have become very acquainted with the coach. Problem is we must work...so don't use the coach as much as we dream to.
Best Regards to all

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-27-2007, 11:10 AM   #2
jww

Have been reading (and learning) for a few weeks. Thought it was time to chime in. GREAT Site, lots of knowledge and no bickering. Look forward to helping anyone I can. Wife and I bought our '03 Diplomat new. Perform my own maintenance and have become very acquainted with the coach. Problem is we must work...so don't use the coach as much as we dream to.
Best Regards to all

Old 12-27-2007, 11:14 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Welcome. A huge plus for this site is the lack of bickering. Lots of opinions but no flaming, fighting or one upmanship. Lots of folks with different experiences and skills and always very positive and encouraging.

mark

06 HR Endeavor 40 PET
Sixpack98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:20 PM   #4

jww,
Welcome to this site. Like you I perform my own maintenance. There was a lot to learn about a motorhome and it helps a bunch if the owner can make some repairs that inevitably will happen. This site has helped me numerous times with things I was unsure about. Lot of folks on here that have been rving in a motorhome or otherwise for a lot of years and that have considerable knowledge.
As far as use eventhough we both still work we have averaged 10 weeks of use over the last two years and find that we love rving in the Class A. Can't wair for retirement in a couple of years.
Letsgoagain
Old 12-27-2007, 04:53 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Hi jww,
I'm new to the Monoco world but I'm loving it.
What I really love, is this site and the people in it. I've had a few MH's and the people who own/support the different brands are all very helpfull. Obviously we are all one of the same in the RVing spirit, whether it's trailers to diesel pushers.
Stick around buddy because you've got some experienced brains that we want to pick!!
Best regards,
AKBrick
Old 12-27-2007, 06:33 PM   #6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jww:
GREAT Site, lots of knowledge <span class="ev_code_BLUE">and no bickering</span>. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>AMEN to that! That's why I left "that other site"! Then again, how can you go wrong fellowshipping with other Monaco owners?
Mbl Cndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:22 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
jww...
We are a friendly bunch here...As you can see by the responses you got today! I would like to officially welcome you to not only the Monaco Forum...but also to iRV2! I take pride in knowing that I am a member of what I feel is the friendliest AND most knowledagble group of RV owners on the Web. We not only look forward to you sharing your knowledge, experience...and yes...even your mistakes with everyone here. (It's ok..we all make one or two! )

If you are like me.. you will share some of the laughs that may surround you...in case you haven't figured it out... I am the silly one here that will try to put a smile on your face ...and hopefully not irritate you!

I would also like to extend the "Monaco Owners Forum Member" karma to you. It is something that a lot of us take pride in. Just ask...and one of the "Leaders" or "Moderators" will give it to you willingly!
Again...Welcome to iRV2 and the Monaco Forum!

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #8
jww

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes. Again I look forward to sharing assistance when my knowledge allows. Have already learned a few things from this forum by studying previous posts. Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous 2008!