RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Since there isn't a HR forum I guess it is here that we who have HR's post.
I just bought a 99 Endeavor with 23K on the engine and we are off to see the world! I need some accessories like a bra and some awnings for the windows and a mud flap.But we are back and camping.
Chet

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Welcome, you have found the right place.

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:13 AM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
I am also new on this site. I just found it. I am currently in Yuma and missed all of the fun at Q. Hope everyone had a great time.
Bill
Old 01-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
CyberVet65......Take a look at a 3M mask for the front before the bra. I had a bra on my last Class A and it's a fair amount of work. Wet or dusty weather will get under the bra and cause issues. I'm thinking your MH probably has a slide out generator which would require the bra be removed everytime you needed to access anything in the front.

The 3M is pricey, about $1100-$1200.

I made a mudflap for my last Class A. I bought three rubber mudflaps from a truck stop and cut them to fit and then mounted them on a piece of flat plate at the top and a piece at the bottom. I added some chrome hardware to the bottom to dress it up. (Poor Man's mudflap) You can also buy a couple of types of aftermarket models at Camping World.

Finally, the window awnings are available at CW. Check what they have in stock before you order. Often they have some that were ordered and never installed/picked-up at a good price.
Dutch Star Don is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:54 AM   #5

CyberVet65, sounds like you're going to have a great time with your Endeavor.

Due to trying to go where no RV had gone before, late last spring, I ended up needing a new mudflap. After some hand wringing over the cost of an OEM replacement, we decided to bite the bullet and got one from Future Sales.

Turned out to be just like the one I had trashed and the people we dealt with couldn't have been nicer. As fulltimers, getting UPS shipments isn't always the easiest thing to do. Final cost was around $370 with shipping. There was a time when Diplomat Don's way my way, but age and the need to spend it while I'm here on earth have finally caught up to me.