Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
The wife and I have been seriously considering the 2008 HR Endeavor 36PDQ (Monaco twin - Diplomat 36PDQ). I'm pretty keen on the 400 Cummins and the RR8R. She, really likes the interior with the Ultraleather, airbed, and tile all through to the door. The only thing that has us a little hesitant is the size of the shower stall. I know the time spent in the shower is only a brief moment in time, but neither of us are tiny tots and the shower sure does seem small compared to the corner shower we have now.

Parking on our property limits us to nothing longer the the 36PDQ or we would jump at the 40.

Does anyone have experience with this model coach and if so would you mind sharing your experience?

2008 HR Endeavor (DIP) PDQ
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
The wife and I have been seriously considering the 2008 HR Endeavor 36PDQ (Monaco twin - Diplomat 36PDQ). I'm pretty keen on the 400 Cummins and the RR8R. She, really likes the interior with the Ultraleather, airbed, and tile all through to the door. The only thing that has us a little hesitant is the size of the shower stall. I know the time spent in the shower is only a brief moment in time, but neither of us are tiny tots and the shower sure does seem small compared to the corner shower we have now.

Parking on our property limits us to nothing longer the the 36PDQ or we would jump at the 40.

Does anyone have experience with this model coach and if so would you mind sharing your experience?

Old 02-25-2008, 04:18 AM   #3

Can't help you with that particular model as we have the 40PAQ, but I can give you same sage advice. If you do choose to go with the full tile flooring, if possible, also go with the aqua hot system. We didn't order ours and was manufactured with the full tile floor but without the aqua hot system. On cold days/nights, that tile gets very cold and serves to cool down the whole rig. Even with a 6x8 foot area rug in the living room area, it's still cold.

Good luck in your decision!!
Mbl Cndo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:37 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Interesting observation about the full tile and Aquahot. The coach we have in our sights is already on the lot, with standard heat (no Aquahot) and as we all know dealers are attempting to reduce inventory with slow sales being the norm by offering some pretty good deals. So I guess this will be a topic for discussion with the wife.

Looking at the sticker, it lists "Auxiliary Blower" as an option, but I can't find a reference to it in the brochure. Just what is the auxiliary blower?

Old 02-25-2008, 04:39 AM   #5

We have the 36, it is fine. We had the corner shower in our Vacationer, but the one in the Endeavor is fine. We are not tiny tots either, like you said you do not spend alot of time in there, shower and out.

Whippetmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:41 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just what is the auxiliary blower? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Extra fans and outlets to defrost the windshield. You should be able to see outlets on the upper front cabinets..
SacsTC is offline   Reply With Quote